Has anyone used a Clarins foundation? Help needed asap!

Has anyone used a Clarins foundation? Help needed asap!

I’m considering getting the Multi-Matte foundation, as much as love my Chanel, their lightest shade is still waaaaay too dark for me, as is Estee Lauder. I’d like to try Lancome Teinte Idole but they test on animals. :tears:

So long story short, I need something with decent coverage and serious lasting power from an animal-friendly brand! Any help would be soooo appreciated! :slight_smile: Am going to play on counters tonight…

I use the Clarins True Radiance foundation. It’s lovely! It offers a nice coverage (not too thick) and has a lovely look about it. Not the best in regards to staying power though, but maybe I’m just one of those people that touches their face all the time??? :rollthoseeyes:

I recommend Clinique superfit foundation. I use this everyday - it has great coverage (you can apply more where needed and it doesnt cake up) and its long lasting (i apply at 7am and usually un-apply about 7pm and my face looks like it did in the morning).

Thanks all, much appreciated! :slight_smile:

I too have very fair skin, and am pedantic about not using anything tested on animals. I recently stumbled across the Body Shop range of foundations, and was very pleasantly surprised. The color match was great, the staying power excellent, except for around the creases in the eye lids, and it felt as light as a feather. I use a foundation by ‘She’ for around the eyes now which stays put very well, and the Body Shop one for the rest of my face.

[QUOTE=iCat;2122]I too have very fair skin, and am pedantic about not using anything tested on animals. I recently stumbled across the Body Shop range of foundations, and was very pleasantly surprised. The color match was great, the staying power excellent, except for around the creases in the eye lids, and it felt as light as a feather. I use a foundation by ‘She’ for around the eyes now which stays put very well, and the Body Shop one for the rest of my face.[/QUOTE]

Thanks iCat - I used to use Body Shop makeup but not since they’re now owned by L’oreal who test on animals! :frowning: Will check out the ‘She’ range, thanks for the suggestion!

i used to use the clarins smart stick. it was quite good coverage but it didnt tend to stick all that well.

napoleon do not test on animals, you could try the china doll foundation or the foundation stick. both are good coverage and will stay put all day.

Masturbation shower

blushbunny, the Clarins Express Compact foundation has very good staying power (and a nice range of pale-skinned colours). You can modify the coverage from sheer to full depending on whether you use it wet or dry.
http://www.adorebeauty.com.au/adorebeauty/viewItem.asp?idproduct=7223

Also check out Laura Mercier’s Oil-Free foundation, it is beeeyoutiful :slight_smile: