Have You Tried This Award-Winning Face Cream?

Have You Tried This Award-Winning Face Cream?
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/have-you-tried-this-award-winning-face-cream/

It was awarded Best Anti-Ageing Cream by Harper’s Bazaar, so not surprisingly this French moisturiser has a loyal cult following across the world. It’s a pretty easy sell, given it promises to deliver firmer, more elastic, hydrated, brighter skin. That sounds amazing doesn’t it? But how does it actually do that? That’s where I come in.

What Is Immortelle?

L'Occitane's Immortelle Divine Cream gets it's name from one of its hero ingredients, the Immortelle flower. It's known as the 'everlasting flower' because it never fades, even after it has been picked.

The essential oils derived from the Immortelle flower are highly concentrated in protective antioxidants (2 times more than Vitamin E). L’Occitane discovered and patented the Corsican Immortelle due to it’s incredibly high concentration of active anti-ageing ingredients, which is how this award-winner was born.

What You Need To Know:

- Contains Hyaluronic Acid & Evening Primrose Oil to keep skin hydrated & plump
  • Added Vitamin C brightens & evens out the complexion

• It has a nourishing but lightweight creamy texture that melts into the skin

• Antioxidants from the Immortelle essential oils protect the skin from damage

• Fights the visible signs of ageing including fine lines & loss of elasticity

• Leave the skin looking plump, refreshed and radiant

• Also contains Marsh Clover, Myrtle, Honey & Camelina oil

• It has a delightful floral, woody fragrance that lingers long after application

Buy here

A post shared by L'OCCITANE en Provence (@loccitane) on Oct 3, 2017 at 3:06am PDT

What's Everyone Saying?

I mentioned the cult following above, so it wasn't a hard task to find rave reviews for the Divine Cream everywhere I looked. So what do people like about it?

★★★★★ My favourite - Chelsea

"This cream is my absolute favourite for wrinkles. I'm only 25, but I'm full of expression and can sometimes experience wrinkles on my forehead. As soon as I started using the L'Occitane Immortelle Divine line, I noticed a huge improvement! Now I stock up on these! I tend to use it mainly at night."

★★★★★ Transformed! - Alora

"My mum swears by this product and says that it is one of the only anti-aging creams that she has tried where she actually saw a difference. My skin has legitimately transformed since I began using this product around 3 weeks ago. When using my cheaper moisturiser I would often wake up in the morning and have extra oil in my T-zone, but with the Divine Cream my skin is perfectly balanced. I never thought that I would love or feel like I absolutely need an anti-aging product so young, but Divine cream is just that good."

★★★★★ Holy grail - Michelle

"I might have found my holy grail of moisturiser. This cream not only feels great on contact with skin, but it's loaded with hylauronic acid which helps to plump up skin and makes it look more youthful. It sinks in quickly but is incredibly hydrating. My acne prone skin hasn't broken out once either, thus my love for this product."

Buy L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream Here

I’m intrigued by this wonder cream, it has come from a company that I believe is genuine and has strong foundations. If the price is right I’m up for trying it, especially after I read the comment from a convert who said it hadn’t affected her oily skin which is one of my concerns.