Head-to-Toe Cruelty Free Beauty Buys

Head-to-Toe Cruelty Free Beauty Buys
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/head-to-toe-cruelty-free-beauty-buys/

Thankfully, there are more and more cruelty-free beauty options to choose from, and they’re all in one place at Adore Beauty, but in case you haven’t checked out our cruelty-free category, I asked the experts from our customer service team to tell me their personal faves!

A post shared by Official PETA (@peta) on Sep 5, 2017 at 7:57am PDT

For Sensitive Skin:

Inika Mineral Foundation

• Lightweight, 100% natural, mineral, loose powder foundation

• Provides the skin with a flawless, radiant finish without clogging pores

• Perfect for those with skin conditions like acne & rosacea

★★★★★ This is my all time favourite foundation - Charley

“I’ve been using this product for 3 years and I won’t even consider trying anything else! It can be worn alone for a more natural look, or over the top of a liquid foundation to set it. It provides great coverage and is buildable, perfect for day and night. It’s a beautiful fine, smooth powder with a lovely matte finish. The shades match really well and are quite forgiving. My skin is prone to congestion and this foundation doesn’t upset it at all. Highly recommend!”

Buy here

A post shared by INIKA Organic (@inikaorganic) on Jun 9, 2017 at 3:43am PDT

For Nude Nails:

Kester Black Nail Polish - Buttercream

- High-shine, chip resistant and environmentally-conscious nail polish
  • Buttercream is the perfect minimalist nude colour with faint pink tones

• No Kester Black products are derived from animals, and are never tested on animals

★★★★★ This is my favourite nail polish I’ve ever tried - Alexandra

“It’s so beautifully creamy and opaque, the brush allows for a really easy and even application, and it lasts without chipping better than a lot of other nail polishes I’ve tried. Buttercream is the perfect neutral nude on my fair skin tone, making it my go to nail polish colour year round. I love that these polishes are Melbourne made, vegan and cruelty free - plus, Kester Black donate a percentage of their profits to animal charities!”

Buy here

For Fine Hair:

Kevin.Murphy Angel Range

- Delicate shampoo for everyday use, specially formulated for dry, fine & coloured hair
  • Sulphate & paraben free formula

• Adds volume and moisture, while protecting colour from fading

★★★★★ My favourite haircare combo - Taylah

The only shampoo and conditioner that is nourishing enough, that doesn’t weigh down my curls! I love the smell of this range, without being overpowering or artificial it has a light fruity mango scent! The conditioner melts into the hair leaving it so soft and super easy to comb and style. I would recommend this range to anyone who has fine hair with dry ends!

Buy here

A post shared by KEVIN.MURPHY (@love_kevin_murphy) on May 7, 2017 at 5:41pm PDT

For Dry Skin:

Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré Moisturiser

• Multi-purpose product that has over 4 different uses

• Balances the skin, supports the protective barrier & accelerates cell renewal

• Leaves the skin moisturised, nourished & repaired

★★★★★ My dry skin LOVES this product - Corinne

I’ve completely used up 2 or 3 tubes of this stuff and I’ll continue to repurchase for so many reasons. It instantly hydrates without feeling heavy on the skin and leaves me with a healthy glow, as opposed to a greasy shine. For me, this works as a morning or night cream and perfectly sits under makeup as a hydrating primer. I’ve also used it as a cleanser and mask in the past when my skin has felt extra dry and sensitive- so handy!

Buy here

For Radiant Makeup:

Designer Brands Hydrating Luminous Foundation

• Perfect for creating a naturally radiant and dewy complexion

• Nourishes the skin, while adding instant hydration and evening the skin tone

• The formula blends with ease and can be built up to desired coverage

★★★★★ This foundation is the bees knees - Vanessa

If you are looking for a luminous foundation, without the price tag - look no further! It provides a medium- full coverage, leaves your skin looking creamy and of course, luminous. It contains a lot of nourishing ingredients that your skin will love, and won’t cling to any dry areas, or clog your pores. Designer Brands are an Australian company that is also vegan - what more could you ask for?

Buy here

A post shared by Designer Brands Cosmetics (@db_cosmetics) on Jul 28, 2017 at 3:50am PDT

Shop Cruelty-Free here