Help I need some recommendations

Help I need some recommendations

Hi, I am new here and having just celebrated a big birthday have decided to try and get serious about skin care. Iwould love some product recommendations:redcheeks:

Yuk Eye Bags!
I get a massive big bag under my left eye, currently I am using Dermalogica multivitamin power stuf for eyes and cheeks & Clarins Eye Flash Balm, loving both, but they don’t do anything for bags. What works, I would love a cooling soothing gel???

Even More Yuk big blocked Pores

have had a couple of IPL treatments - totally recommend for sun damage/broken capilliaries etc, but I still have ugly big pores which get really blocked around my nose. I currently use ASAP range which I love, but it doesn’t seem to tackle these - any thoughts?

Just want to make sure I spend my beauty $$$ in the right places…:rollthoseeyes:

Hello :waving: and welcome!
Have a look at Ultracueticals Evenskintone serum for your pores.
Most of us here are big fans. Search the forum & you will find many reviews.
http://www.adorebeauty.com.au/adorebeauty/viewItem.asp?idproduct=1829

Adore also have a GWP Alpha H Liquid Gold at the moment too which may also be suitable.
http://www.adorebeauty.com.au/adorebeauty/brand.asp?id=18&on=suppliers

Can you please post your IPL experience in the IPL thread. I am interested but need more info.

Benefit have a couple of great products for baggies under the eyes.

1. Ooh la Lift - This shrinks the bags and soothes the eyes with ingredients such as raspberry extract.

2. The Sister’s Ford De-Puffing Action Eye Gel - This stuff is awesome. It is a clear gel that feels really cold on application even if you don’t keep it in the fridge. The bags shrink before your eyes.

However if you want something that hydrates and fights aging etc as well I would go with th DermaDoctor Wrinkle Revenge Cream.

i would def look into alpha h & Ultraceuticals , both companies products have made a huge difference to alot of people on this forum , do a search for Dr Heber as that thread is a great help & i would also post in the “ask Allison” section as she is the beauty guru from adore & she will be happy to help u , also Kate who operates adore beauty is great for reccomendations as she is a beautista like us & has used many products but she is not "bound " to selling u one thing she will tell u what things r like & how they have worked for her & others
go fo it & welcome:glee::clapping::waving:

will research them all

Hey thanks everyone, will get researching right now and once I’ve got the products will definately add my reviews… by the way I think this site will soon become addictive!!!:wink:

Finally, will post my IPL experiences right now!

i just did a search for under eye bags & a couple of things only came up [this is on the actual site]
don’t forget u can just email Kate at adore via the sevice email
have fun searching , u will be reading for ages ;):chuckle::rollthoseeyes:

where can I buy

Hi Pink Cup Cake

Thanks for this, any ideas where I can buy either of these eye products on line, have done a web search to no avail!!

Looking forward to a smooth left eye!:wink:

Hi there!!! I have found finding the right skincare a matter of trial and error to find out just what will work for you. Having said that, I would highly recomend the Alpha-H range, especially the Liquid Gold, Microcleanse and Glycolic hydrating mask. Excellent stuff! Good luck with everything bellabean!!:hugs:

Hi Bellabean :waving:

You can buy directly from the benefit cosmetics website:
www.benefitcosmetics.com

They regularly do deals for free international shipping if you spend enough too! I think there’s one on at the moment

Thanks for jumping in there rubisco! You can buy from the benefit site!

[QUOTE=bellabean;29580]Hi, I am new here and having just celebrated a big birthday have decided to try and get serious about skin care. Iwould love some product recommendations:redcheeks:

Yuk Eye Bags!
I get a massive big bag under my left eye, currently I am using Dermalogica multivitamin power stuf for eyes and cheeks & Clarins Eye Flash Balm, loving both, but they don’t do anything for bags. What works, I would love a cooling soothing gel???

Even More Yuk big blocked Pores

have had a couple of IPL treatments - totally recommend for sun damage/broken capilliaries etc, but I still have ugly big pores which get really blocked around my nose. I currently use ASAP range which I love, but it doesn’t seem to tackle these - any thoughts?

Just want to make sure I spend my beauty $$$ in the right places…:rollthoseeyes:[/QUOTE]

Welcome Bellabean!!
I agree wit Medusa!! Even Skin Tone Serum is the bomb!! I am also using the Ultraceuticals Darkcircle eye cream which has Vit K and Caffeine to stimulate so even if you are concerned with puffiness this cream will kick ass!

Also as many know I am a BIG fan of Microdermabrasion and AHA peels (Ultraceuticals). Both of these are in-salon treamtents but have done WONDERS fol my own open pores and saved me from my old acne scarred skin:worship::glee::hugs: Using Even Skin Tone Serum in conjunction with either of these treatments helps to boost the skin renwal prperties and speeds up your results too.

Allison is also a great source of knowledge. You can post to her in the Ask Allison section. She is the resident Beauty Therapist and can eve recommend a whole routine for you if you like (as well as just one single must-do item)

Let us know how you go! :waving: