Help! Not sure if i have moisture/protein overload or CG just is not for me

Help! Not sure if i have moisture/protein overload or CG just is not for me
0.0 0

Hello,

I was hoping i could get some help and/or advice.

I tried going CG a month ago again as in the past CG never did my curls justice and bought the deva curl low poo and one condition. Noticed my hair was falling out more then usual so i stopped using devacurl. (lets just say my hair had never felt softer, bouncy, and curlier, not to mention frizz free then ever before!! i was heart broken) i purchased Matrix total results curl please and noticed the first time i used it my hair did not fall out as much and while washing out the conditioner i used them my hair felt like mush, it was wierd! but once dry felt dry and rough (like someone who has just over bleached their hair, but i have not). I then tried the VERB volume line today and again while washing out the conditioner, it felt mushy but then dry and tangly once it was washed out. When it was still wet i pulled on a section of my hair and noticed that the 6-8 strands snapped easily and felt mushy and looked like mushy. I freaked out and went to the salon and they gave me k pak joico colour therapy shampoo and conditioner explaining whether it is moisture overload or protein overload this will balance it out. At this point i do not care to continue going CG i just dont want my hair to keep snapping and get to being healthy! That being said now that my hair is dry i did the strand test and it just snaps after pulling i can’t tell if its streching before or not. it is extremely frizzy as well. DOes not feel like hay is actually somewhat soft but rough at the same time. I can’t tell if i have an overload of moisture or protein. Any thoughts? And if i use the Joico k pak colour therapy shampoo and conditioner daily for a long time do i have to worry about protein overload? or moisture overload? or is it a balance between protein and moisture? I just want to be able to stick to one product for years!

I also noticed that using VERB volume today my hair fell out more then usual like it did with devacurl, so i’m coming to the conclusion that CG products aren’t for me.

i am terrible with ingredient lists and not sure what to think!

Is it protein u are only supposed to use once a month if its moisture well maybe u need to rethink a different product kerastase is quite good

One product for years hair changes by climate and health do you use masks ?