0.0 0

Hello everyone!

My name’s Maria and I’ve been lurking around on this site for a while but for some reason I haven’t signed up until now, so hello everyone! So, to tell you a little bit about myself I’m 22 and originally Norwegian, although I’ve been living abroad for almost five years now. I’m currently living and working in London over the summer which is so much fun!

I’m probably going to be posting quite a bit here and I’m so excited to get to know all of you! I’m a relative newbie when it comes to all things makeup and fashion, but I recently started a blog (getbudgetbeautiful.com) and am loving the discussions I’m having with other bloggers. So I thought joining this site would give me a chance to talk more with others about these things since my friends in real life really don’t care much for beauty and fashion :slight_smile:

Also - this might be a silly question but I can’t figure out how to edit my profile, add a picture etc? I’m not able to do it at the moment, I don’t know if it could be because I only just signed up? Anyone know?

Maria x

Hi Maria!

Welcome to the AdoreBeauty Forum! I have just started working at Adore Beauty myself, so it’s all new to me as well :slight_smile: Where abouts have you been travelling Europe aside form London?

I just checked out your blog it looks fab, particularly your outfit of the day posts.

To edit your profile, all you need to do is click on the “My Profile” link in the top right corner and from there you can edit your details. If you have any more questions just let me know, and I’d be happy to help.

Happy posting :slight_smile: