How Can Cacao Help Your Skin Recover In 20 Minutes?

How Can Cacao Help Your Skin Recover In 20 Minutes?

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/how-can-cacao-help-your-skin-recover-in-20-minutes/

Ever tried an all natural cacao mask before? Yeah, neither. I knew Black Chicken’s Cacao Revelation Mask contained Kaolin Clay, so I figured it’d be somewhat effective in drawing out impurities, but I wasn’t sure what kind of benefits I’d really see from using it.

Initially, I was just impressed by the little mask pack which contains an application brush, mixing bowl and muslin cloths, so you’re essentially ready to perform a professional treatment at home.

I feel I do have to warn you about something though. Don’t try this mask while you’re hungry, it really does smell deliciously edible (even if it doesn’t look that way on your face).

What Does It Do?

- Draws out impurities like dirt & oil from pores
  • Treats acne-prone, congested & problematic skin types

• Evens out the skin tone & calms redness

• Packed with antioxidant ingredients to protect & heal the skin

• Stimulates circulation to promote collagen production

• Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles

• Reduces inflammation while smoothing & refining the complexion

Buy here

The Ingredients:

Raw Cacao: packed with antioxidants to repair skin & reduce inflammation, promoting healthy cell growth

Pink Kaolin Clay: gently stimulates circulation and draws impurities from the pores

White Kaolin Clay: has oil-extracting & anti-inflammatory properties

Aloe Vera Powder: high in antioxidants, vitamin C & minerals that heal the skin

Green Tea: soothes & restores moisture to the skin

Olive Leaf: stimulates collagen production & heals the skin

Myrrh Powder: reduces signs of ageing, regenerates cells & reduces inflammation

How To Use:

This dry mask looks like chocolate powder you'd use to bake a cake - don't be tempted. It's in powder form because clay becomes active when you add water to it. The mask doesn’t contain any liquid, so it doesn’t need any preservatives - you just add water when you're ready to use it and you've got an activated mask!

Take one teaspoon of powder and blend with a little water in the mixing bowl to form a paste. Apply a thin layer to your face and neck using the application brush, avoiding the eye area. Leave it on for up to 20 minutes before removing it with a damp, warm muslin cloth.

Buy here

What's Everyone Saying?

★★★★★ This mask is simply divine - Khloe

"The thing that I love about it is that it is super “clean” and doesn’t have many ingredients in it, it’s quite simple – and yet it is so calming and rejuvenating. My skin always looks and feels noticeably BETTER when I take it off, which is the whole point right? Also, the muslin cloths make the removal so easy and so gentle, it’s such a treat."

★★★★★ Yum! - Jodi

"This smells divine and it leaves my face amazingly soft. The morning after a deep cleanse with this mask followed by the Love Your Face Serum and my skin is plump and hydrated."

★★★★★ Great mask - Nadia

"Smells amazing and skin feels clean and purified after use (no dryness). I have been using it for a couple of years and recently invested in the bowl and brush set, which makes it much easier to apply! The set also makes a great gift for eco conscious friends!"

Buy Black Chicken Cacao Revelation Mask Here