How Can Enzymes Improve Your Skin?

How Can Enzymes Improve Your Skin?
0.0 0

Originally published at:

Everyone loves to pamper themselves with a good face mask, right? But for those of us who have sensitive or reactive skin types, finding a suitable mask that doesn’t flare up your skin can be tricky.

Enter, Aspect’s Fruit Enzyme Mask (aka the most satisfying mask you’ll ever use).

A post shared by AMAZING SKIN STARTS HERE (@aspectskin) on Mar 3, 2017 at 9:39pm PST

What Can This Mask Do For Your Skin?

- It's a gentle exfoliating enzyme mask that helps lift away dead skin from the surface
  • Brightens the skin using natural extracts from papaya and pineapple

• Aloe Vera hydrates, soothes and calms the skin

• Antioxidants protect and repair the skin

• Ideal for all skin types including sensitive, reactive & problematic

What You Must Know About This Mask:

The best part about this mask? As you rub the product into the skin using circular motions, you can literally feel the dead skin pilling off, which sounds gross but boy it's satisfying. If you don't believe me, you can read Michelle from Mamamia's review here, or refer to the image below (apologies in advance if you're easily grossed out!)

Buy it here

How To Use It:

The packaging has a push dispenser which allows you to control how much product you use - I personally recommend a 20 cent piece amount for the whole face.

Step One

Apply product the clean skin with fingertips, covering all areas of the face. I don’t recommend using a brush, as the product activates better when you use your hands.

Step Two

Allow the product to sit on the skin for a couple of minutes, before rubbing the product into the skin using circular motions, covering the whole face. You’ll start to experience a gritty feeling in some areas - this is dead skin.

Step Three

I like to leave it sitting on my skin for a few more minutes then gently rinse off with lukewarm water before applying my usual serums and moisturiser.

Buy it here

What's Everyone Saying About It?

★★★★★ Brilliant product with immediate effects - Kristy

"The most simple application ever, no waiting just an instant result.. apply a thin layer and massage in a circular motion and within seconds dead skin starts to form, wash off to reveal a glowing and clear complexion. I love this product!"

★★★★★ My skin gets clearer and softer with each use - Fiona

"I bought this product after reading the glowing reviews and haven't been disappointed. I use it every Wednesday and loved it from the first application. It is dead easy to use, just apply to dry face and rub it in. You'll feel the dead skin cells coming away and then just rinse it off. I'm seriously tempted to use it more regularly but as my skin is so sensitive I'm holding back. You won't regret getting this one!"

★★★★★ I am in love! - Tamara

"I was beyond surprised when my skin didn't react to this product...not even slight redness! I have super sensitive skin and exfoliation always leaves me with red and sad skin. This product is satisfyingly good at removing dead skin and I am already impressed at the improvement in the appearance of my skin. Highly recommend this product, it's my new favourite for sure."

Buy Aspect Fruit Enzyme Mask Here