How Do These Ingestible Beauty Brands Stack Up?

How Do These Ingestible Beauty Brands Stack Up?
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/ingestible-beauty-vs-vitamins-whats-the-difference/

If you haven’t heard me rave on about The Beauty Chef yet, you can do that here. I will recap on that in this article, but I also want to talk about two other ingestible beauty ranges that have impressed me: Raw Complexions and KORA Organics Skin Food. But how do all of these brands compare, and what should you be taking?

It’s a bit of a confusing world, because ingestible beauty is somewhat of a new concept. The best thing I did last year was learn about gut health and it’s relation to our skin - if you’re experiencing any skin issues, including eczema, acne and sensitivity, do yourself a favour and read up on it!

Having relatively clear skin myself, I tried The Beauty Chef Glow to help balance my digestive health which had been suffering for years, and I could just about cry telling you about how much I love this product. Raw Complexions and KORA Organics Skin Food offer different skin-loving benefits, so I’m going to tell you the difference between each of these products so you can decide which one is right for you!

A post shared by KORA Organics (@koraorganics) on Sep 29, 2017 at 12:07am PDT

The Beauty Chef Glow Inner Beauty Powder

I recommend for: improving overall gut health

The Beauty Chef‘s whole brand ethos surrounds the connection between gut health and the skin, and the importance of balancing the gut to achieve healthy skin on the outside. Created with a team of microbiologists, Glow combines the perfect matrix of tummy-loving ingredients to promote a clear, radiant complexion.

– It’s a bio-fermented probiotic powder blend

– Made from over twenty certified organic superfoods

– It contains antioxidants, minerals, vitamins & extra probiotics

– The drinkable, berry-flavoured supplement supports efficient digestion

Buy here

A post shared by Carla Oates (@thebeautychef) on Nov 4, 2017 at 8:23pm PDT

Raw Complexions Skintox & Skin Balance

I recommend for: improving problematic or acne-prone skin

Created by an Accredited Nutritionist with a background in biomedical science, Raw Complexions is designed to encourage optimal skin health. The Skintox and Skin Balance products treat and nourish the skin internally with a combination of powerful, high quality, unique ingredients.
  • Features a unique blend of rich superfoods & ancient Chinese herbs

• Aids in detoxifying, purifying & cleansing the liver of built up toxins

• Addresses the root cause of skin conditions like acne, inflammation & dehydration

• Improves dullness, fine lines, acne, pore size, inflammation & hydration

Buy here

A post shared by Raw Complexions ™ (@rawcomplexions) on Dec 11, 2017 at 9:44pm PST

KORA Organics Noni Glow Skin Food

I recommend for: improving immunity, energy levels & skin's appearance

You might've already heard about Miranda Kerr's KORA Organics skincare, but the brand has recently released their Noni Glow Skin Food (which boasts some serious results). It comes in daily-use sachets that taste fruity, yet contain no added sugar, artificial colours, artificial flavours or preservatives.
  • Infused with Organic Noni Extract, Acai, Blueberry & Matcha Green Tea

• Noni helps to improve skin health, boost energy levels & immunity

• Rich in antioxidants and nutrient-dense superfoods

• Vegan, dairy free, gluten free & available in a 7-day pack to try it first!

Buy here

A post shared by KORA Organics (@koraorganics) on Jan 4, 2018 at 12:09pm PST

Does that help make your decision a little easier? Each of these ingestible beauty ranges is designed to improve the appearance of your skin from the inside out, they just feature different beneficial ingredients. To chat with our community about what they’re using, head to our Adore Beauty Forum here.

Shop Ingestible Beauty Here