How-To: Love Your Lashes Again After Having Extensions

How-To: Love Your Lashes Again After Having Extensions

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/how-to-love-your-lashes-again-after-having-extensions/

Put your hand up if you feel personally victimised by lash extensions. Yep, I thought there’d be a few of you. Let me guess - you were committed to lash extensions for months and then decided it was too expensive or you wanted to give your lashes a break? And now every time you look in the mirror your eyelids look bald?

Lash extensions can be quite damaging to your natural lashes, causing breakage and thinning. And let's be honest, of course your eyes are going to look weird without thick lashes when you're used to extensions. So what can we do about this dilemma? Enter: Mirenesse 4D Secret Lash Evolution Serum.

How Does It Work?

- The enhanced conditioning formulation helps protect & strengthen lashes

- Helps prevent damaged or weakened lashes from feeling dry or brittle

- With continued use, this formula can help lengthen & thicken lashes

- It can also be used on thinning or overplucked eyebrows to encourage growth

- This serum starts working within 2 weeks to stimulate healthy hair growth
  • Contains an effective combination of stem cells, peptides, silk & panthenol

• Deeply penetrates individual hair follicles to nourish, fortify & condition lashes

Buy here

What Results Can I Expect?

If you've got damaged, thinning, brittle or sparse lashes, in a nutshell, you can expect better lashes. This unique serum is clinically proven to deliver 25% thicker and longer lashes in just 2 weeks, and up to 72% thicker and longer lashes in 6 weeks.

This formula increases your lash follicle lifespan by 50%, so you don’t lose as many lashes, and it also protects against UV damage. It’s a no brainer, isn’t it? One tube of this serum lasts around 5-6 months - I recommend continuing use for 12 weeks for the best results.

What's Everyone Saying?

★★★★★ This serum is amazing - Lisa

"I had very sparse eyebrows from over plucking and short eyelashes on the outside corners from wearing false eyelashes all the time. I definitely noticed the difference in 2 weeks. After a few months of using it (and I didn't use it every night, just now and then after the first 2 weeks) I now have full eyebrows and longer and thicker eyelashes. I can even leave the house without any make up without embarrassment if I need to. This serum did everything it says and more. Couldn't be happier."

★★★★★ I will not be without this product - Dierdre

"I was sceptical at first about the results. But boy oh boy, was I wrong!!! I noticed after about a week of continually using this product, that my eyebrows and lashes had grown. I had an area of 'sparsely' populated eyebrows, and definitely noticed a difference. My eyebrows have definitely become more noticeable and my eyelashes have grown. The best of the best and it does what it says!"

★★★★★ Miracle serum - Annie

"I have had excellent results. After trying many other products, this 4D serum worked far better and faster, now my lashes fan out and are really long in the corners giving me a much better result when I use mascara, no need for falsies anymore!"

★★★★★ Luscious lashes - Robyn

"I've been using this lash serum for 2 or 3 yrs after having a 'professional' do my lashes, they were terribly uncomfortable so I returned to have them removed. Well, they literally fell out! I bought this product & haven't looked back. This combined with Secret Weapon Mascara, they look even better! Long, lush lashes!"

Buy Mirenesse 4D Secret Lash Evolution Serum here