How-To: Prolong Your Summer Vacay

How-To: Prolong Your Summer Vacay
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/how-to-prolong-your-summer-vacay/

Okay, I can’t give you extra annual leave, but I can introduce you to two new Australian products that can. Well not really, but they will certainly take you back to reminiscing about sunny beach days and warm summer nights while you sit at your desk daydreaming.

The tropical smell of coconut always reminds me of a holiday, so when my favourite lip balm (that I tell everyone about) was released in a coconut variation with real coconut oil, I had to internalise an over-excited squeal.

You’ve probably already heard (or read?) me rave on about Lanolips 101 Ointment before, but in case you haven’t, keep reading about the new Coconutter Multi-Balm.

Here's what you need to know:

- It's a multi-purpose, 100% natural hydrating balm
  • The formula is made from ultra-pure medical grade lanolin

• Lanolin is the cruelty-free by-product of sheep’s wool

• It also contains Coconut Oil & Coconut Milk, both rich in antioxidants

• This balm will keep your lips lush, soft & moisturised

• Lanolin holds 200% of its weight in water

• Can be used to keep your cuticles hydrated

• Medical-grade lanolin is often used to assist in wound healing

• Free from artificial fragrances, parabens, petrolatum, mineral oil & sulphates

• The 10g tube lasts forever, doesn’t take up space in my handbag & it’s under $15!

My Tip: If I’m trying to pull off natural, dewy skin, I dab a tiny amount of my Coconutter Multi-Balm above my cheekbones and gently blend it into my skin. This gives you a subtle highlight without the shimmer of an actual illuminiser, so you just look like you’re naturally glowing!

Buy here

But Wait, It Gets Better...

There's also a Coconutter hand cream! This intensely nourishing formula also contains Coconut Oil, Coconut Milk and Vitamin E to leave your hands covered in a protective, invisible veil of moisture. This very rich hand cream is made up primarily of Lanolin, of course, as well as 98.5% natural ingredients.

Over the last few days of using Lanolips Coconutter Hand Cream Intense, my dry cuticles have vanished and my hands feel super soft. Plus, it smells absolutely delicious, so who wouldn’t want to keep reapplying it?!

My Tip: This is a great balm to use pre-fake tanning. I put it on my wrists, ankles, knees and elbows beforehand to prevent my tan sticking to those dry areas. Oh, and it works a treat for dry heels, too.

Buy here

What's Everyone Saying?

★★★★★ Summer in a tube! - Danii

"Another Lano 101 balm to add to my stable, this Coconutter version is a great summertime version. The fragrance is great for anyone who loves coconut as a fragrance. I've used it for my lips, cracked heels and even minor abrasions and healing mozzie bites over my Christmas holiday. Such a great, all-purpose product."

★★★★★ Everything you want in a lip balm! - Tasmin

"Recently tried this lip balm and it works a treat! Super hydrating, adds a nice shine, not too oily or sticky and a lovely, sweet coconut scent - kind of smells like toffee! You don't have to constantly apply it either - it's everything you'd want in a lip balm!"

★★★★★ Handbag Staple!! - Tamara

"I'm always on the look out for balms that actually work and I can confirm that this is one of them! Not only does this ointment leave my lips soft, moisturised and hydrated, it tastes(/smells, not sure if eating balm is a good idea) amazing and reminds me of a childhood lolly. Love this product!"

Shop Lanolips here