Hydrating Must-Haves For Dry Hair (Under $50)

Hydrating Must-Haves For Dry Hair (Under $50)
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/hydrating-must-haves-for-dry-hair-under-50/

Before we well and truly hit summer here in Australia, it’s time to prepare your hair for what it’s about to endure.

Not only will you likely subject it to more frequent heat styling over the silly season, but it’ll then suffer UV damage and be exposed to salt water and chlorine. No wonder it’s always so dry after summer!

Never fear, I’ve put my hydrating hair essentials together for you so you can stock up in time - and I’ve kept them under $50.

The Shampoo & Conditioner:

ELEVEN Hydrate My Hair Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner

I'm not surprised this duo has been flying off our virtual shelves. Not only are ELEVEN's products affordable, but they seriously work.
  • Designed for normal to dry hair suffering in the Australian climate

• Contains, Avocado Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Proteins & Wheat Starch

• Hydrates, moisturises to provides nourishment to hair

• Protects the hair against further damage

★★★★★ Best Shampoo Ever! - LJA85

This shampoo is brilliant! I've tried so many and I always end up coming back to this one. It's moisturizing without making my hair oily or greasy. It conditions so well that this has now become a familiar item in my hair products along with many other items from this brand as it is quite affordable and lasts forever as you don't need to use lots of product each time you use it. Grab this and try it! You won't be disappointed!

Buy here

The Hair Mask:

evo the great hydrator moisture mask

There's nothing better than a hair mask that leaves dry, course, dull hair feeling full of life again. That's exactly what this mask does.
  • It’s an intense hydrating treatment that can be used weekly

• Designed to moisturise and smooth dry and damaged hair

• Conditions, adds moisture, enhances shine & reduces frizz

• Makes your mane more manageable and tangle-free

★★★★★ Miracle treatment - Iris

Believe the good reviews - This product is amazing. I have long, fine curly hair that always dries up really quickly. This treatment leaves my hair so hydrated with super shine - even the two days after a wash. Highly recommended!

Buy here

The Hair Oil:

Klorane Mango Oil Spray

Don't be scared of hair oils - I know you're thinking this will make your hair greasy, but it doesn't, I can assure you.
  • It weightlessly coats and smooths the hair fibre

• Deeply nourishes, repairs & rehydrates very dry hair

• Hair is left soft, shiny, silky and radiant

• This waterproof formula also protects hair from UV damage

★★★★★ Less puffy, less frizzy and easy to comb hair - Shadi

"This product is among the few that sprays oil into the hair. This fantastic feature makes it easier to cover the hair with less usage. More importantly, it helps damaged hair to feel soft and shiny. Recently, I bleached my hair twice and it made my hair so dry with split-ends. I’m not saying this works miraculously, but it seems that it has improved my hair condition. It feels less puffy, less frizzy and easy to comb, especially after washing. You can smell its strong fruity scent all day!"

Buy here

Completely limiting your hair's exposure to the elements during summer isn't really possible, especially here in Australia, so these options may be the next best thing to keep your hair healthy and hydrated through the hotter months. Getting on top of dry hair now before it endures any damage also makes it easier to maintain healthy locks.

Shop Haircare For Dry/Damaged Hair Here

This was a great article. Very helpful