If I Could Only Choose One Hair Product To Use Forever

If I Could Only Choose One Hair Product To Use Forever
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/if-i-could-only-choose-one-hair-product-to-use-forever/

As much as skincare isn’t one-size-fits-all, neither is haircare. We all have different hair types and concerns, so what works for one of us may not work for the other - hence why we all have our faves that we stick to. The same goes for us at Adore Beauty HQ. Despite constantly trying new things, most of us don’t stray far from our holy grail haircare must-haves.

So out of everything we’ve ever used, what are our favourite hair products? I asked some of our team members to (reluctantly) share their hair secrets with us.

Tamara - Marketing Assistant

She loves: Oribe Bright Blonde Shampoo

Perfect for: Blonde or highlighted, colour-treated hair

"I have fairly long, strawberry blonde hair that was damaged and lifeless from years of heat styling. Yes, I hesitated at the price, but after using Oribe Bright Blonde Shampoo I realised it is worth every cent. My hair appears healthier and my colour looks refreshed. I can go longer without needing a wash and the frizzy flat hair I used to deal with is a thing of the past. I always get compliments on my hair 'smelling really nice'. The beautiful pink packaging, although it appears on the smaller size, has lasted me for months to the point where I can't actually believe there is any left. I am absolutely in love with this product and will never use another shampoo."
  • Immediately illuminates blonde & silver shades

• Contains optimal levels of violet pigment to correct brassiness & yellow tones

• Brightens natural highlights for healthier, shinier hair

Buy now

Nirali - Graphic Designer

She loves: evo love touch shine spray

Perfect for: Dull or damaged hair lacking natural shine

"I have curly hair that tends to look a bit messy. Last year I got my hair permanently straightened, and now my new hair growth feels like fried noodles. I was frustrated because not a single product was working on my hair until I found this one. And ohh hello… My hair felt so soft from the first use and especially after straightening! I get a very sleek finish after I use this, and even my thick hair doesn't require much product, just 2-3 sprays and I am done! It doesn’t my weigh my hair down and makes a good finishing spray too. I am now obsessed with this spray and love the smell. I am still on my very first bottle and I’ve been using it for 7-8 months!"
  • A light finishing spray formula that doesn’t weigh hair down

• Adds incredible surface shine & protects styles from humidity

• Smells like watermelon & designed for all hair types

Buy here

Gin - HR & Recruitment

She loves: KEVIN.MURPHY Plumping.Wash

Perfect for: Fine, thinning hair types

"I am in my late 40's and over the last 2 years I have noticed my hair has started to look quite whispy, and I'm experiencing thinning in areas. It just doesn't seem to have the same body it once had. I have always known Kevin Murphy for his high-end hair products (in fact I used to go to his salon in South Yarra about 20 years ago!). I have been using both the Plumping.Wash (shampoo) and Plumping.Rinse (conditioner) for the last 2 months and have definitely seen an improvement in my hair. The texture of my hair has improved overall, and I'm getting that body and bounce back! This product smells amazing (like musk stick lollies) and the bottle tends to last me a long time. Great value for money for such a high quality product."
  • This thickening formula contains a growth accelerating ingredient

• Nourishes the hairs follicles & adds softness and shine to hair

• Stimulates blood circulation in the scalp to promote hair growth

Buy here

Shop Haircare Here