Kim's Makeup Artist Swears By This Brush

Kim's Makeup Artist Swears By This Brush
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/kims-makeup-artist-swears-by-this-brush/

The first time I saw this brush pop up was on @makeupbymario’s Instagram (aka Kim Kardashian’s personal makeup artist and world famous masterclass host). But what I want to point out, is that you don’t need to be a professional makeup artist to use this brush - even if it is a little different to what you’re used to…

A post shared by MARIO (@makeupbymario) on Aug 21, 2017 at 9:51am PDT

What Is It?

Clarisonic’s new Sonic Foundation blending brush uses similar technology to their best-selling cleansing devices, generating more than 18,000 micro-blends per minute.

This new age makeup brush is compatible with all Clarisonic cleansing devices. It gently gives the skin flawless, seamless, full coverage in 60 seconds or less - but you can customise your coverage depending on the foundation formula you use.

This brush attachment allows you to transform your sonic cleansing device to makeup applicator in just a click. Who doesn’t love a multi-purpose product?

Buy here

What Does It Do?

• Applies your favourite liquid or stick foundation in under a minute

• Delivers a seamless, airbrushed finish, even on hard-to-reach areas

• Also works well with BB & CC creams, concealers & contouring products

• Allows you to easily disguise imperfections such as blemishes & scarring

• Uses less foundation than a makeup sponge (so you’re not wasting product!)

• Has anti-microbial and non-porous bristles, so it’s super easy to clean

• Perfectly blends contouring & highlighting

Buy it here

A post shared by Clarisonic (@clarisonic) on Jun 21, 2017 at 8:57am PDT

How To Use:

It really is simple to use. Simply click off your Clarisonic cleansing brush head, and click on the foundation brush. Dab your chosen product over the face, then turn your Clarisonic on and blend into the skin using light, circular motions.

When first using the makeup brush, start on the lowest speed of your device and adjust depending on your application preference. Like @makeupbymario suggests, “remember to not apply too much pressure… just float it over skin for that flawless look and let the brush do the work”.

A post shared by MARIO (@makeupbymario) on Jun 26, 2017 at 10:01am PDT

What's Everyone Saying?

It's important to know that regular people are able to use this product, not just experienced makeup artist's. This is what everyone is saying.

★★★★★ Love how easy this is! - KarRod

"The main reason I love this product is the ease of application. Applying foundation using your fingers spreads germs and using this brush head is so simple to use. I apply just a few drops and the product blends into my skin flawlessly. I still plan on using several more types of foundation but the ones I have tried I have had good experiences with."

★★★★★ Favourite product of the year - Salamanderstyle

"Favourite product of the year! I rarely write reviews however I cannot explain how much I love this brush, it is amazing. The first time I put my make up on it was so perfect and I actually thought that it was a fluke (like if I try a different foundation it was gonna look different), nope every liquid foundation I use looks amazing, I also use it to apply cream blushes and contouring. Seriously my make up now looks airbrushed."

★★★★★ Flawless - Bernadette

"This brush is amazing. Since using this brush, I get so many compliments on my makeup. A guy on the train told me I looked flawless! I use the brush with foundation or tinted moisturizer, and concealer. I have a Beauty Blender, but never mastered the proper way to use it. The foundation brush is easy to use, applies makeup quickly and you will use less product. I’m fortunate enough to own two Clarisonics (Mia 2 and Smart Profile). I leave the foundation brush on the Mia 2 and use the Smart Profile for daily cleansing."

Buy Clarisonic Sonic Foundation Brush Head here