Latest Nail Polish Purchase

Latest Nail Polish Purchase

I bought Essie Long Stem Roses and thier nail polish remover. :heartbeat:

[QUOTE=lilbabybeetroot;420399]Picked up a couple of cheapie TBN polishes at the chemist-Aubergine and Coral Coast.
The Aubergine is a rather gorgeous fuschia on:heartbeat:[/QUOTE]

you would think being called Aubergine would make it a purple colour, well thats what i thought it would be anyway :redcheeks:

[QUOTE=princess precious;422370]you would think being called Aubergine would make it a purple colour, well thats what i thought it would be anyway :redcheeks:[/QUOTE]

I agree.You gotta wonder if they even bother looking at what’s in the bottle before they pick a name:rollthoseeyes:
Love the colour,but chips like hell even with a top coat,poo.

OPI Glitzerland. I love this stuff sick.

Just ordered a couple of Guppy polishes.Hadn’t heard of them before,but a Guru I like gave them high praise so I thought I’d give them a try,I got a deep purple and a corally red.
Also ordered China Glaze Strong Adhesion base coat as it seems to get rave reviews.

Rimmel polishes in Pop! (orange) and Coralicious.
Priceline has a 2 for $10 promo.

[QUOTE=Medusa;425470]Rimmel polishes in Pop! (orange) and Coralicious.
Priceline has a 2 for $10 promo.[/QUOTE]

I love these polishes. I recently bought Style Hunter - dusty pinky purple with shimmer (yes, I’m terrible with descriptions).

But what I really want are the new Chanel Khakis polishes from their Fall 2010 collection!!

[QUOTE=happy2be;425810]

But what I really want are the new Chanel Khakis polishes from their Fall 2010 collection!![/QUOTE]

agreed, i hate chanel polishes but these have actually got me wanting them!

[QUOTE=theloveofpink;425949]agreed, i hate chanel polishes but these have actually got me wanting them![/QUOTE]

Why don’t you like them TLOP? I’m still lemming Particuliere…

[QUOTE=lilbabybeetroot;425958]Why don’t you like them TLOP? I’m still lemming Particuliere…[/QUOTE]

i’ve tried a few and they chipped horribly on me. i haven’t tried them for ages though so I’m not sure if the formula remains the same. they have nothing on OPI imo.

Fair enuff,good to know.

[QUOTE=theloveofpink;425949]agreed, i hate chanel polishes but these have actually got me wanting them![/QUOTE]

I’ve never tried Chanel polish, but I have heard they are not really worth the money. The colours of this collection are just divine though.

• Rimmel 60 Second Polish in Grey Matter
  • essie Spring Collection 4 Polish Cube :elephant:

I still haven’t tried Essie,I came mighty close to ordering Clam Bake today though:whistle:

This is my first essie purchase! It was too pretty to resist.

Re:Latest Nail Polish Purchase

essie! Love

I bought the new sally hanson complete salon manicure in pink slip. Its actually really good polish

Ooooo I was just looking at those the other day! Let me know what you think.

Got Butter London Fash Pack with the Harper’s Bazaar.
Love it!!

Ok, that’s it. I’m going to get Harpers!

I want it too… now that I’ve looked at what colour Fash Pack is :ashamed::chuckle: