Latest Nail Polish Purchase

Latest Nail Polish Purchase

I got the OPI minis from the Butterfly collection. Love these so so much!

Ditto! I copied. Im a stalker

Oh and Essie in Secret Affair. This is reeeeeally pretty

A bit bored tonight, so decided to take a pic of my nail polish collection.

From L to R:
Rimmel 60 sec - Style Hunter, Wishing on a Star, Pompus
Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish - Exotica
Butter London - Muggins, Yummy Mummy, Fash Pack
BYS - Shadow Puppets, Matte Deep Berry
OPI - Pink of Hearts 2010, Lincoln Park After Dark
Barry M - Mushroom
Ulta3 - Pepper Pot
Lunasol - Lucent Pink

I also have Revlon Multi Care base and top coat.

I want Chanel Black Pearl - or similar - very badly!

[QUOTE=lilbabybeetroot;430294]Yay,you ordered one!Let me know what it’s like:clapping:[/QUOTE] Will do! :heartbeat: I had to make sure I didn’t get carried away and order everything without knowing if I liked the formula yet. :chuckle:

I bought the Sally Hanson things that I think are called nail shields or something. They are suppose to last for 14 days and have a light colour on your nails. I used it today and not that impressed. I like the idea cause it’s like a barrier on your nails and you don’t have to wait for it to dry but the colour is nothing.

[QUOTE=Lumineuse;430298]Will do! :heartbeat: I had to make sure I didn’t get carried away and order everything without knowing if I liked the formula yet. :chuckle:[/QUOTE]

Sound plan:) are we crossing our fingers that they are superb?:whistle:

That’s a shame Bee.Can you paint over them if you want to?How do you remove them?

[QUOTE=lilbabybeetroot;430483]Sound plan:) are we crossing our fingers that they are superb?:whistle:[/QUOTE] Oh, yes we are! They’re supposed to be one of the least toxic brands on the market (only three ingredients), plus the bottles are fantastic. :ashamed:

Righty oh then,as long as your purse is prepared if you fall madly in lust:chuckle:

[QUOTE=lilbabybeetroot;430483]Sound plan:) are we crossing our fingers that they are superb?:whistle:

That’s a shame Bee.Can you paint over them if you want to?How do you remove them?[/QUOTE]

Yeah they come off with nail polish remover. The idea is great just need a bit more colour.

I’ll have to have a look for them Bee:)

Essie Jumpin Junkaroo - a very pretty mid pink :heartbeat:

[QUOTE=happy2be;436780]Essie Jumpin Junkaroo - a very pretty mid pink :heartbeat:[/QUOTE]

i love pink polishes

i so need to buy some opi havent bought any for ages and i so want the burlesque range:whistle: with the stand/display

[QUOTE=louisvuitton_79;436782]i love pink polishes
[/QUOTE]

So do I.
Now I’m confused…the essie website says this polish is called Jumpin Junka[B]n[/B]oo, but my label says Jumpin Junka[B]r[/B]oo. Not that I know what a junkanoo is compared to a junkaroo… :rollthoseeyes:

[QUOTE=happy2be;436784]So do I.
Now I’m confused…the essie website says this polish is called Jumpin Junka[B]n[/B]oo, but my label says Jumpin Junka[B]r[/B]oo. Not that I know what a junkanoo is compared to a junkaroo… :rollthoseeyes:[/QUOTE]

:chuckle:

Just ordered Essie Tart Deco :penguin:

[QUOTE=elmo;438038]Just ordered Essie Tart Deco :penguin:[/QUOTE]
Looooooooooooove this!

[QUOTE=Pixie;438039]Looooooooooooove this![/QUOTE]

I’m pretty sure this was at your recommendation! Sooo can’t wait to try it!

I just ordered the OPI Colour Couture collection:elephant::clapping: