Latest Nail Polish Purchase

Repurchased Rimmel 60 Second in Pompous:heartbeat::heartbeat:

[QUOTE=lilbabybeetroot;438822]Repurchased Rimmel 60 Second in Pompous:heartbeat::heartbeat:[/QUOTE]

LBB how’s the staying power of those Rimmel ones? One of my besties painted her nails with the prettiest coral colour yesterday - and it was a Rimmel! I was amazing how good it looked! (I don’t buy a lot of nail polish these days but all I have are OPI and a couple of Butter London/Essie), so can’t say I’ve given Rimmel a try in many, many years…

I saw a delicious looking rimmel colour yesterday too Elmo :wink: and immediately thought of LBB and her raves about those polishes! :heartbeat: :chuckle:

I can’t get Chanel Splendor out of my head since seeing it on ella’s blog. Want want want!

[QUOTE=elmo;438825]LBB how’s the staying power of those Rimmel ones? One of my besties painted her nails with the prettiest coral colour yesterday - and it was a Rimmel! I was amazing how good it looked! (I don’t buy a lot of nail polish these days but all I have are OPI and a couple of Butter London/Essie), so can’t say I’ve given Rimmel a try in many, many years…[/QUOTE]

The wear on these is A-mazing!Especially the shimmery ones.I can get 2 weeks easy on my toes with Pompous(with Seche Vite top coat),in fact,this is the end of the second week of Green With Envy on my toes!:heartbeat:
If you’re going to buy,look for a sticker on the lid/handle-Xpress Brush 1 Second Application,they have updated them with this wider brush which has a rounded tip which makes it even better and easier to apply.You honestly can’t go wrong with these:heartbeat:

[QUOTE=theloveofpink;438827]I saw a delicious looking rimmel colour yesterday too Elmo :wink: and immediately thought of LBB and her raves about those polishes! :heartbeat: :chuckle:[/QUOTE]

:waving::kissing:

I always wear this one, such a gorgeous colour. Rimmel do great colours though

I concur with LBB. She got me hooked on Rimmel. Always think of her when I wear this brand. :slight_smile:

Hee hee :kissing:

[QUOTE=elmo;438825]LBB how’s the staying power of those Rimmel ones? One of my besties painted her nails with the prettiest coral colour yesterday - and it was a Rimmel! I was amazing how good it looked! (I don’t buy a lot of nail polish these days but all I have are OPI and a couple of Butter London/Essie), so can’t say I’ve given Rimmel a try in many, many years…[/QUOTE]

Sorry to butt in but I’m another Rimmel lover and their wear is great! Not out-of-this-world amazing, but no worse than any other brand. And actually, I think their finishes are pretty fabulous - smooth and glossy even before a topcoat. My trainer at beauty school loves Rimmel too for what it’s worth. :chuckle: And they do a couple of fabulous corals - I think every girl in my class at college now has Coralicious after using mine. :chuckle: And why not go for a cheapie brand when you’re buying up-to-the-minute fashion colours?

[QUOTE=loolabelle;438832]I can’t get Chanel Splendor out of my head since seeing it on ella’s blog. Want want want![/QUOTE]

What’s this one about??

…I bought Essie Bermuda Shorts and Canteloupe yesterday. Both replacements!

[QUOTE=Vanillaheart;438950]…I bought Essie Bermuda Shorts and Canteloupe yesterday. Both replacements![/QUOTE]
:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

[QUOTE=threeglossesalady;438827]I saw a delicious looking rimmel colour yesterday too Elmo :wink: and immediately thought of LBB and her raves about those polishes! :heartbeat: :chuckle:[/QUOTE]
:chuckle: you know what I’m talking about! I’m thinking of borrowing that one for the weekend. Will go nicely will my new navy silk Witchery dress! :heartbeat:

[QUOTE=Vanillaheart;438950]Sorry to butt in but I’m another Rimmel lover and their wear is great! Not out-of-this-world amazing, but no worse than any other brand. And actually, I think their finishes are pretty fabulous - smooth and glossy even before a topcoat. My trainer at beauty school loves Rimmel too for what it’s worth. :chuckle: And they do a couple of fabulous corals - I think every girl in my class at college now has Coralicious after using mine. :chuckle: And why not go for a cheapie brand when you’re buying up-to-the-minute fashion colours?[/QUOTE]

Thanks Vart - you’ve got my 100% sold after your raves and LBB’s raves! Def will keep my eye out. I think I just had such bad experiences with other cheapie nailpolishes I’ve just steered clear for years!

Umm, so I found a bunch of Poshe products on sale for $9.95 this morning! Must have been fate because I went to a supermarket I never [I]ever[/I] go to (like, I would go there once a year if that) and I walked past the chemist and looked in their specials bin even though I was running late. :chuckle: I bought four fast-drying topcoats but they also had a couple of fast-drying basecoats too. Might go back. :holmes: :detective:

I was going to put a victorious “I got Poshe for $9.95 mofos!!!” facebook status but I didn’t want M seeing it and complaining about me spending more money on nail polishes. :chuckle:

:chuckle:

Nice finds VH:clapping:

[B]Essie [/B][I]Tart Deco[/I]
[B]Bloom [/B][I]Zooey[/I]

Essie Tea and Crumpets

What a cute name te! What’s the colour like?

Its a lovely natural beige apricot with a bit of shimmer. I have it on my toes as we speak. Lovely.

[QUOTE=TigerEyes;439837]Essie Tea and Crumpets[/QUOTE]

oooh i had a good look at that one whilst secret santa shopping, it’s very pretty

Nice one. I haven’t been able to find it yet but I’ll keep searching! The name is adorable.

Myer had it BP