Latest Nail Polish Purchase

Latest Nail Polish Purchase

Hehe, i love them. I have about 25 now i think. Quality is a bit hit & miss sometimes but for $2.25 & the huge selection of colours, who cares, lol. They are Australia’s best selling nail polish. I have heard the Lily White isn’t that nice. I was going to buy it yesterday for frankening, but passed. I’m wearing Pearly Grape today. Love it. Such a cheery, bright purple.

ordered Deborah Lippman-don’t tell mama.Can’t wait!

Whoa! Nice!! :heartbeat:

[QUOTE=CindiLou;445817]Hehe, i love them. I have about 25 now i think. Quality is a bit hit & miss sometimes but for $2.25 & the huge selection of colours, who cares, lol. They are Australia’s best selling nail polish. I have heard the Lily White isn’t that nice. I was going to buy it yesterday for frankening, but passed. I’m wearing Pearly Grape today. Love it. Such a cheery, bright purple.[/QUOTE]
Thanx. I might grab a few more to try. Still haven’t tried the white yet.

I picked up a Beauty Style Petities polish in what looked a BL Yummy Mummy dupe, but its not. Waaaay too frosty. Its a $2.99 cheapy from Priceline. The cardboard stand was next to the checkout & I feel for it. :whipcrack:

OPI Over The Taupe
OPI Start to Finish Base and Top Coat

Essie Tart Deco… How did i live so long without this colour?

I’ve been reading about the new Sally Hansen nail polish strips. I really want to try the lace pattern. Has anyone tried?

I bought the gold ones on the weekend but there still in my handbag! :chuckle:
I’ve read the instructions and they sound pretty similar to the OPI ones which are supera easy to apply and last pretty well xxx

Ulta 3 Purple Pumps. Maybe a little to bright for me & more pink than purple but hopefully will darken with 2 or 3 coats.

[QUOTE=Katerina(staff);446757]I bought the gold ones on the weekend but there still in my handbag! :chuckle:
I’ve read the instructions and they sound pretty similar to the OPI ones which are supera easy to apply and last pretty well xxx[/QUOTE]

Where did you buy yours from Kat? My local Priceline doesn’t have it yet.

I finally applied them! Love them, love them, love them! They are actually quicker than applying polish.

I bought mine from Priceline however I saw them in Chemist Warehouse too. They were only $9 at Chemist Warehouse but they didn’t have much left.

xxx

[QUOTE=Katerina(staff);446881]I finally applied them! Love them, love them, love them! They are actually quicker than applying polish.

I bought mine from Priceline however I saw them in Chemist Warehouse too. They were only $9 at Chemist Warehouse but they didn’t have much left.

xxx[/QUOTE]

I found them at Priceline today and bought Laced Up. :clapping: Just got a mani, so probably won’t try these until Easter long weekend.

yesterday bought opi black shatter, now i wanna get the silver one too:spin:

[B]Chanel Mimosa Le Vernis is on my wishlist
[/B]

Ulta 3 Plum Violet (been looking for this one for a while) & Ulta 3 Lily White (for frankening).

Edit - Wore Plum Violet to work today (2 coats plus Ulta 3 top coat) and wow! This is the best wearing Ulta 3 polish! No chips!!! This is amazing considering the work i do. Normally at least 3 or 4 nails are chipped at the end of a shift. Anyone looking for a pretty pink, hard wearing polish should buy this one. I think i’m going to wear this a lot!

China Glaze - Innocence

China Glaze - Ruby Pumps
&
OPI Silver shatter :slight_smile:

opi silver shatter
opi simply smashing

Orly Hook Up mini. I thought it would be a good dupe for Chanel Mimosa but it’s streaky and metallic in finish as opposed to creamy. Got what I paid for, I suppose. At least I have an excuse to visit the Chanel counter. :whistle:

Well I bought some other cheap brands to try - Revlon Mad About Mango and Maybelline Colorama in Candy Apple. I tried the latter and although you need about three layers for opacity, it’s still pretty nice.