Latest Nail Polish Purchase

Latest Nail Polish Purchase

not nail polish but today bought the opi nice stems collection display stand

Amazed by that offer seen here though years back. Wish I were here at the time! :frowning:

Nubar Reclaim-stunning green holo
Essie Midnight Cami
China Glaze Fairy Dust
another Seche Vite top coat

Essie Flirt :spin:

Rimmel Lasting Finish Nail Polish in Tangerine Queen

(the new Becca polishes got me in the mood! :whistle:)

Essie Geranium-sexy orangey red :yum:

I watched JulieG’s YT video about her new range of Jessie’s Girl nail polish range. The colours are gorgeous! :heartbeat: Me want!

You guys. I can’t buy new OPIs because my little niece took all the stickers off my bottles and now I can’t figure out which colours I already have. It’s killing me. I think from now I am limited to only buying from new collections :frowning:

Who knew I had so many similar shades of hot pink, bright red and pale pink? I can’t ID any of them! :chuckle:

Oh, HAI, TLOP! That’s a shame. :shakehead:

Today I bought my first Zoya polish in Heidi - a gorgeous bright coral for spring/summer. :spin:

:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Essie spaghetti straps
Essie tangerine (as a gift- what a fun shade for summer!!! )

H2B - Yes, yes you should. :slight_smile:

Got Essie Geranium,goodness it’s bright in the bottle :sunnies: also need to have a look at Tangerine I think,thanks Gucci:waving:

[QUOTE=lilbabybeetroot;454396]Got Essie Geranium,goodness it’s bright in the bottle :sunnies: also need to have a look at Tangerine I think,thanks Gucci:waving:[/QUOTE]

I swatched both of these over the weekend LBB! Wait until you see Tangerine in the bottle- whoa!

Essie Geranium is a wearable orange red whilst Essie Tangerine is a much brighter and intense orange/tangerine which I think would be great for slightly more (fake) tanned skin in summer! Geranium is the quiet, sophisticated twin flirting with seasonal colours where Tangerine is the confident, trendy twin who likes a good time and doesn’t take herself too seriously. Both are great colours and are different enough to justify buying both… he he he…:chuckle:

[QUOTE=Guccidarling;454422]I swatched both of these over the weekend LBB! Wait until you see Tangerine in the bottle- whoa!

Essie Geranium is a wearable orange red whilst Essie Tangerine is a much brighter and intense orange/tangerine which I think would be great for slightly more (fake) tanned skin in summer! Geranium is the quiet, sophisticated twin flirting with seasonal colours where Tangerine is the confident, trendy twin who likes a good time and doesn’t take herself too seriously. Both are great colours and are different enough to justify buying both… he he he…:chuckle:[/QUOTE]

Love your descriptions:chuckle: am madly in love with Geranium!It is the most perfect orange red.After months of living in nothing but darks it makes a nice change,though I cannot imagine anything brighter than this on myself so Tangerine is not on the cards.

[QUOTE=lilbabybeetroot;454477]Love your descriptions:chuckle: am madly in love with Geranium!It is the most perfect orange red.After months of living in nothing but darks it makes a nice change,though I cannot imagine anything brighter than this on myself so Tangerine is not on the cards.[/QUOTE]

Geranium is an awesome orange red! I am sure you wear it well!

So I’m really keen for Essie new polishes!! Especially Nice is Nice.

[QUOTE=Pixie;455169]So I’m really keen for Essie new polishes!! Especially Nice is Nice.[/QUOTE]

Mmmm there amazing! I have the cube, it’s definitely a winner!

Ordered my first Zoya in Neeka,from the new collection.

Just ordered Mac Deep purple - its still a little dark for Spring although I ran out and needed it. I can’t do brights on my hands. Just looks weird on me. I wish I could though.