Latest Nail Polish Purchase

Latest Nail Polish Purchase

Yesterday I got OPI Matte Nail Envy and also the Essie Resort Colour cube… will probably do my nails today!

[QUOTE=Pixie;458544]Yesterday I got OPI Matte Nail Envy and also the Essie Resort Colour cube… will probably do my nails today![/QUOTE]

Let me know what you think of the Matte Nail Envy as a base coat :slight_smile:

I certaily will pretty lady!

[QUOTE=happy2be;458220]Hi Adorables. I’m looking for a navy blue cream polish. Any recs? :waving:[/QUOTE]
OPI Russian Navy is almost black blue its so dark.

Ulta 3 Blue Heaven & Ulta 3 Violet Rumble. Wearing Blue Heaven now & i love it!

A bunch of ulta3 and NYC polishes.
Am yet to find Ulta3 Blue Heaven though - it’s sold out EVERYWHERE!!!

[QUOTE=Ms-Jelena;459222]A bunch of ulta3 and NYC polishes.
Am yet to find Ulta3 Blue Heaven though - it’s sold out EVERYWHERE!!![/QUOTE]

It’s gorgeous, Ms Jelena. Great formula too. Keep searching!

I bought Zoya for the first time.

Kieko, Bianca and Jules. :heartbeat:

Essie Forever Young

Ordered two newbies from the latest A-England collection-The Legend.I picked Bridal Veil-black with tiny holographic shimmer and Saint George-a deep teal with holo shimmer.Love that they have free worldwide shipping!

Revlon Plum Night (dark grape)

I really wanted LM Twilight (gorgeous, dark purple with shimmer) but apparently, at this moment, I have a low threshold for NOW!!!

Will check out A-England.

:chuckle: you know you won’t be happy till you get the Twilight!

I can’t rave enough about A-England,seriously.Superb formulas,excellent wear,gorgeous colours and brilliant customer service on their site.Each polish is 9 pounds which works out to be about AUS $13.30 and they use paypal AND they ship for free.Awesome.

Yeah, I know… but I was all about being in the moment yesterday and delayed gratification wasn’t an option :ashamed:.

BTW, you have me completely sold on A-England. They seem to tick every box. I’ll head over for a look-see. Thanks!

Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in #23 Blazing blue (mid-dark blue, not blackened, with a hint of shimmer)

Not polish but nail stuff :)-Leighton Denny Crystal nail files;1 big and 1 small,a LD Hoof stick and As Good As New polish reviving drops.

opi red polish

OPI Got the Blues for Red
Essie Limited Addiction
Orly In A Snap fast drying top coat
Poshe super fast drying top coat-hoping to find a good quality alternative as I’m getting very annoyed with my Seche Vite ‘shrinking’ away from the tips :mad:

Have you tried the Sally Hansen fast drying one LBB?

Hey Pixie,yeah,I’ve tried the Hanson Insta-Dri.It wasn’t bad,but didn’t add the gloss that SecheVite does and it still took a while for your mani to dry.The Seche really is awesome at quick drying,but that’s useless if your tips are left a mess.I’m going to add some Leighton Denny As Good As New drops into it and see what that does.I never had this issue when my bottle was new so maybe it’s because it’s getting older and a bit gluggy?

Mmm, my Poshe has definitely thickened up now that it’s getting a bit old.