Latest Nail Polish Purchase

Latest Nail Polish Purchase

Good news.The drops seem to have done the trick.My Seche Vite applied just like it used to,and no shrinkage at the tips:wookie:
Also,I’m loving the Leighton Denny crystal nail files,they are effortless and really do what they promise-“gliding smoothly and evenly along the nail edge turning the excess nail to dust while leaving the newly filed edge completely smooth and ‘sealed’”.

Revlon Midnight Haze
Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat
Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat

My latest polish purchase was Lancome’s Vernis in Love in 112B (bright red). I absolutely love it and it wears so well - I got 4 days out of it, whereas with OPI and essie my nails chip in the first day. I will definitely be getting more of these shades.

Butter London - Primrose Hill Picnic, Dahling, Chimney Sweep and Thames

Revlon ColorStay Midnight

I did my toes in Chanel Peridot. Seem like such a waste of Chanel in winter!

Mavala in Lagoon, Magic, Touch of Provence, Sparkling Silver, Pistachio, Lemon Cream and Candy Floss :slight_smile:

I just made an order online for a few new bright, summery colours, shades I felt were lacking in my collection!

1. Essie Absolutely Shore
  2. Essie Tart Deco
  3. OPI Monsooner or later
  4. OPI Did it on em
  5. China Glaze Periwinkle

I really want to buy OPI A Roll in the Hague next and I need to replace my favourite which has gone gluggy, Lucky Lucky Lavender.

Nails Inc Sprinkles Way
Nails Inc Princess Arcade
Nails Inc Notting Hill Gate

hiiiiiiiiiii
I am syndrella.I like black colours on my toes and pink colours on my fingers in summer

I bought from the Skyfall collection,
Die another day
Goldeneye
Man with the golden gun
The living daylights

I am loving them!!!:elephant::chuckle:

Oooohhhhh good colours Siren!

OPI Man with a Golden Gun

OPI Lincoln Park After Dark

I am currently wearing Die another day with Man with the golden gun over the top!:elephant: