Leave-in hair conditioners

Leave-in hair conditioners

which brands?
what does everyone use, like, recommend?

I haven’t used many in the past, so can’t comment on other brands…
But I do use MOP Leave-In Conditoner on days I feel lazy & I love it! :hearts:
Smells really fresh too…

Haven’t really used on either, so interested to read what people recommend.

Never been into these. Feel like they make my hair heavy and limp

I use the spray in leave in conditioners every day. I really like:

Joico’s Integrity
KMS leave in conditioning colour protectant
De Lorenzo Daily Reconstructant

[QUOTE=pinkcupcake;21982]
De Lorenzo Daily Reconstructant[/QUOTE]

:worship: it’s so lightweight and yet so effective!

[QUOTE=ozkat;21985]:worship: it’s so lightweight and yet so effective![/QUOTE]

Yep this is my all time favourite. It’s so good was put onto it by my hairdresser.

MOP’s leave-in conditioner is our best selling leave-in. But like you, Celestefay, I’ve never really been into them either. Maybe occasionally in summer (for the beach etc) but otherwise no.

I use De Lorenzo’s rejuven8 the ends - it smells amazing as it has bilberry and blackberry in it (apparently for added manageability), and the best thing is you can apply it to hair either wet or dry, even though I still do wet.

One thing though, it’s sort of more for the ends to mid-lengths, as opposed to roots, but I use it everyday and really does do wonders in the moisture department.

[QUOTE=Melita;22028]I use De Lorenzo’s rejuven8 the ends - it smells amazing as it has bilberry and blackberry in it (apparently for added manageability), and the best thing is you can apply it to hair either wet or dry, even though I still do wet.

One thing though, it’s sort of more for the ends to mid-lengths, as opposed to roots, but I use it everyday and really does do wonders in the moisture department.[/QUOTE]

I use this as well. It smells amazing doesn’t it Melita. I also have a couple of the tiny travel tubes that I take when I go away!

I use a VO5 one I got ultra cheap ($2 shop) and MMS On the Mend.

[QUOTE=pinkcupcake;21982] De Lorenzo Daily Reconstructant[/QUOTE]

I wanna try this! :hearts: Can I get this at Hair Wairhouse? Petra? :redcheeks:

[QUOTE=Melita;22028]I use De Lorenzo’s rejuven8 the ends - it smells amazing as it has bilberry and blackberry in it (apparently for added manageability), and the best thing is you can apply it to hair either wet or dry, even though I still do wet.

One thing though, it’s sort of more for the ends to mid-lengths, as opposed to roots, but I use it everyday and really does do wonders in the moisture department.[/QUOTE]

I have this one too at the back of a cupboard somewhere. Must dig it out and start using it.

I have the Tigi Curls Rock leave-in conditioner.

I. Am. Sold. My hair is super soft and when my hair dries naturally it doesn’t go frizzy at all, only leaves nice curls :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=jaime;30183]I have the Tigi Curls Rock leave-in conditioner.

I. Am. Sold. My hair is super soft and when my hair dries naturally it doesn’t go frizzy at all, only leaves nice curls :)[/QUOTE]

I’ve used Tigi products before, they are lovely :slight_smile: Make your hair soft and manageable.

[QUOTE=pinkcupcake;21982]
De Lorenzo Daily Reconstructant[/QUOTE]

This product has been around for years!! I used it 20 years ago, when I was 14/15 years old and the really long haired perms were in… Your fringe had to be straight and blowdried partially down and partially up, and the de lorenzo daily reconstuctor was put in your perm to also give it “the wet look” lol… ahhh the 80’s.

I must try it again! It was also very good and moisturising then!!!

Redken Anti-Snap is good too. Just posted about it in another thread, forgot how much I liked this one when I had short hair.

I Love Redken Anti snap also & the BEST lighweight & softening leave in hair conditioner IMO is the Redken All Soft. I use a leave in every day for my blonde coloured, curly hair & i have used ALOT of products. The All Soft one is the best by far !!

I bought the de lorenzo instant reconstructant, and i like a lot! Its a really light hair is good for my fine hair~ Ive been using it for about 2 weeks now, and Ive noticed my hairs a lot more softer now and not as dry. I do spray it into my hair a lot though:spin: Id like to try the other ones too…mainly for my ends…

Ooo I love these. My hair could not stay civil with out them. Speshly afte i had my ahir fried by bleach. Its the only thing that keeps the last little bit of friedness left on my ends under control.

atm i have on the go:

Sebastian Crema Styler (nourishment)
Sebastian Potion 9 (protein)
Wella SP Perfect Hair (protein)
Wella SP Hyrdo Milk (bit on the light side but i spray heeeaps)
Redken Anti-snap (protein)
I know its a hair sin but i do have a few little sachets of the Pantene leave in watever too

The only thing I hate about protein leave ins is that you have o pblow dry them in. If i dry them in naturally my hair goes mega crunchy like i’ve used mousse instead :shakehead: