Lipgloss!

Lipgloss!

OK I thought there must be a thread about lipglosses, and I searched for one, but alas couldn’t find one! I can’t believe it! I’m sure that between all of us we’re all huge lipgloss fans. What are your favourites?

Mine are (what else?) Juicy Tubes, and my favourite colour is Peche. I also like Fraise and, ummm, it’s a light pink one but I can’t remember its name. The texture is great and they stay on for ages. I also love Clinique Impossibly Glossy glosses and I have a couple of Napoleon ones that are great too (but a tiny bit too pearlescent). My favourite cheapies are Face of Australia. I also got a free gloss off the front of OK Magazine (don’t judge me!), it’s called DB Fruity Lips and it’s actually really good!! It’s obviously a Juicy Tubes ripoff but it’s really nice!

OK let’s hear yours.

Hey ozkat, yep, as you suspected, there are a couple of threads on lip gloss; check 'em out at:

http://forum.adorebeauty.com.au/showthread.php?t=705&highlight=lip+gloss

http://forum.adorebeauty.com.au/showthread.php?t=154&highlight=lip+gloss

But always interested to hear updates! I’m using a couple of NARS glosses at the moment and my old favourites are Juicy Tubes and Dior Kiss. Also a fan of MAC Lip Glass and Du Wop Lip Venom. Bargain glosses I like are L’Oreal Glam Shine, all colours are fab. Right, I’m officially a gloss addict.

aarrrrrghhh how did I miss that?!! I searched and scoured because I knew I’d get the “umm, sorry, there’s already a thread about that” post! Drat!!

:stuck_out_tongue: hey, I’m always up for more discussion about ALL things beauty, especially lip gloss! Bring it on!

The Face of Australia lip glosses are great and they smell delish. Do you have a few different colours? I’ve only used the light pinkish one and it was quite good.

Know what you mean about Napoleon, they’re a bit sticky but I still quite like them. Pink Patina is always in my lip gloss bag (yep, I now have a separate bag just for lips) :makeup:

[QUOTE=ozkat;16709]aarrrrrghhh how did I miss that?!! I searched and scoured because I knew I’d get the “umm, sorry, there’s already a thread about that” post! Drat!![/QUOTE]

don’t worry ozcat i seem to fail at searching more often than not - sssooo annoying hey

[QUOTE=raspberryberet;16696]Hey ozkat, yep, as you suspected, there are a couple of threads on lip gloss; check 'em out at:

http://forum.adorebeauty.com.au/showthread.php?t=705&highlight=lip+gloss

http://forum.adorebeauty.com.au/showthread.php?t=154&highlight=lip+gloss

But always interested to hear updates! I’m using a couple of NARS glosses at the moment and my old favourites are Juicy Tubes and Dior Kiss. Also a fan of MAC Lip Glass and Du Wop Lip Venom. Bargain glosses I like are L’Oreal Glam Shine, all colours are fab. Right, I’m officially a gloss addict.[/QUOTE]

thanks for that , some light reading , i have always worn lippy ,if i am going casual then i just use lip balm .i do have an old mirenesse one [gloss] that was quite good but i usually find them too sticky & i get annoyed when they just slide off

[QUOTE=raspberryberet;16696]. Also a fan of MAC Lip Glass and Du Wop Lip Venom. Bargain glosses I like are L’Oreal Glam Shine, all colours are fab. Right, I’m officially a gloss addict.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear you are liking the Loreal Glam Shine RBB, they are such a great buy with a sensational colour range (except 503 dammit - still have to get that from o/s!!)

Yes, I really like them - especially the lovely soft texture. Great product at a ridiculously low price, definitely comparable with the luxe brands.

What colour is 503?

It’s a peachy/pink. I have had a quick squiz at current range but no real match - then again, yet to find a place that has all the testers!!

[QUOTE=raspberryberet;16710]:stuck_out_tongue: hey, I’m always up for more discussion about ALL things beauty, especially lip gloss! Bring it on!

The Face of Australia lip glosses are great and they smell delish. Do you have a few different colours? I’ve only used the light pinkish one and it was quite good.

Know what you mean about Napoleon, they’re a bit sticky but I still quite like them. Pink Patina is always in my lip gloss bag (yep, I now have a separate bag just for lips) :makeup:[/QUOTE]

Hi Raspberryberet, i use to buy Face of Australia lipglosses when i lived in Australia but cannot find them anywhere in NZ, do you know of a website where i can but them from. They are great. :hearts:

I got the Schizen lip gloss in the pot yesterday… mmmm!!!

[QUOTE=raspberryberet;16710(yep, I now have a separate bag just for lips) :makeup:[/QUOTE]

So do I RBB!! I got sick of transferring lipglosses and balms from bag to bag, so I got a little transparent pencil case from Citybeach and put them all in there! It’s so convenient but it makes people laugh when I pull it out of my handbag (as you can tell I usually need a bigger handbag these days!).

I also like to buy the Christmas-edition sets of any prestige lipglosses that are around (Lancome, Dior etc) because they’re the perfect mini size and I usually use them up within the year, whereas I find it hard to go through the full-size ones due to having so many.

[QUOTE=precious_star;16768]Hi Raspberryberet, i use to buy Face of Australia lipglosses when i lived in Australia but cannot find them anywhere in NZ, do you know of a website where i can but them from. They are great. :hearts:[/QUOTE]

Hi PS, am sending you a PM xo

[QUOTE=ozkat;16791]So do I RBB!! I got sick of transferring lipglosses and balms from bag to bag, so I got a little transparent pencil case from Citybeach and put them all in there![/QUOTE]

I would need one of those envionmental green shopping bags to fit mine! PCC might need a wheelie bin!:chuckle:

[QUOTE=Luisa Brown;16835]I would need one of those envionmental green shopping bags to fit mine! PCC might need a wheelie bin!:chuckle:[/QUOTE]

Do they make pink wheelie bins? I think that’d be rather fabulous for our Miss P (or she could just use that supermarket trolley from her homeless get-up)

[QUOTE=raspberryberet;16837]Do they make pink wheelie bins? I think that’d be rather fabulous for our Miss P (or she could just use that supermarket trolley from her homeless get-up)[/QUOTE]:chuckle:

:chuckle: :chuckle:

Current Faves:
Lancome Juicy Tube - Lychee
Lancome Juicy Tube - Pure
Maybelline Shiny-Licious - Melon Ball
Maybelline Shiny-Licious - Crushed Candy
Natio Lipgloss - Coconut

Current Wants:
Lancome Juicy Tube - Peche
Lancome Juicy Tube - Melon
Lancome Juicy Tube - Mangue
Lancome Juicy Tube - Berlingot

Juicy Tubes are addictive, aren’t they!!!

Where did you Current Wants list go Daisy??! It was in the email I got from Adore but not showing on your post??! I am freaked out!

[QUOTE=celestefay;17022]Where did you Current Wants list go Daisy??! It was in the email I got from Adore but not showing on your post??! I am freaked out![/QUOTE]

Oh I deleted it because I didn’t think people would be interested in my long list of wants :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll re-add it :slight_smile: