Looking for a natural (enviro friendly & skin friendly) daily moisturiser

Looking for a natural (enviro friendly & skin friendly) daily moisturiser
0.0 0

Hi there
I’m looking for a natural (enviro friendly & skin friendly) daily moisturiser… I’ve been using the Aesop camellia nut for a couple of years and I do love it, but I’m starting to get all carbon-foot-print/save-the-forest-for-the-kids in my older age (34 is older age, right?!) and I’m really at a loss about what’s good. I tried the Sukin brand, but it’s just not as good quality as the aesop. I’d love to hear any suggestions!

I know coconut oil is good and you can use it as a moisturizer. I don’t know about applying it in the morning (if your going somewhere and use makeup) but at night, before bed time. It is really good and inexpensive.
um…just realized this thread is from august, but since there is no other reply here. I won’t delete this one :slight_smile:

You can try almond oil. It’s a great moisturiser and leaves your face soft. I’ve noticed that it helps reduce black heads and white heads too for me. I’m not familiar with any brand that’s natural/enviro-friendly as most of them are chemically formulated but this almond oil is definitely worth giving a try :slight_smile:

If you are looking for natural, then use daily foundation cream that suit’s your skin tone.And you can also try Matte colour oflipstic.
It looks totally natural.

I use the Botani Balancing moisturiser and the Repair creme. The brand is vegan and cruelty free and made in Australia. I have oily skin but find both of these moisturisers to be really light weight and non greasy