Looking For An Eye Serum That Can Transform Fine Lines And Dark Circles?

Looking For An Eye Serum That Can Transform Fine Lines And Dark Circles?
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/looking-for-an-eye-serum-that-can-transform-fine-lines-and-dark-circles/

I’m always a bit hot and cold with eye serums - I find I struggle to be consistent with using them. I think this is because I often don’t see an immediate change in my eye area, so eventually I forget about it and move onto the next thing.

But I was recently introduced to a product from one our our newer brands, which seems to have changed my mind. Enter: Vanessa Megan’s Triple Action Eye Lift Serum.

How Does It Work?

- This eye serum is made from natural & organic ingredients
  • The formula works to lift, firm & brighten the delicate eye area

• It helps to combat dark circles, as well as tired-looking, puffy under-eyes

• The Triple Action Eye Lift Serum reduces the signs of ageing around the eyes

• Leaves the eye area looking fresher & more youthful

• Infused with Hyaluronic Acid to keep the skin supple & hydrated

• Vitamins C & E brighten & correct skin tone

• Pineapple fruit extract gently exfoliates away dead skin cells

• Packaged inside a 15ml tinted glass jar with a measured dropper

• Did I mention it’s vegan & cruelty-free?

Buy here

What's My Verdict?

The results I've seen from using the Triple Action Eye Lift Serum almost happened overnight. No word of a lie, it was the most noticeable improvement I've ever experienced from using an eye serum, ever. Over the course of two weeks using the Triple Action Eye Lift Serum, my dark circles had lightened, my eyes looked more 'awake' and I noticed the area was more plump and hydrated. I'm super excited that I've now found a keeper. Plus, a little bit goes a long way, so the generously sized bottle with last you ages.  

What's Everyone Saying?

★★★★★ It really works - Maggie

"It has the slightest lemongrass scent and it absorbs quickly as you pat it round the eye. I find it so gentle that I’ve been using it right on the lids (mine are pretty heavy), and through the eyebrows. My lids are tighter, wrinkles are less prominent, bags under the eye area are less obvious (though I haven’t had any extra sleep - that’s for sure), and my eyes look fresher and brighter all round. What’s more, this is the first time I’ve been able to regularly use a serum right round my eyes without irritation and itchiness as my skin is quite sensitive."

★★★★★ First ever eye serum that does its job! - Yohanna

"My experience, it: firms and brightens the eye area! First ever eye cream/serum that does its job! Within one week, crepeyness and dehydration are gone. Two weeks and counting, my skin is firm and elastic, and fine lines have reduced by far (ones being caused by dehydration). At last, I have skin in this area like in my late 20s early 30s! Adore this serum."

★★★★★ Reduces puffy bags under your eyes - Meike

"I have fine lines, some dark circles and occasionally suffer from puffiness and bags under my eyes. This is the first highly active eye cream that actually works and made from natural/organic ingredients. Although it won't remove lines for me, it does a great job on circles and in particularly puffy bags."

Buy Vanessa Megan Triple Action Eye Lift Serum here