Mac Foundation Samples

Mac Foundation Samples

Hey does anyone know where i can get samples of the MAC Hyper Real SPF 15 foundation? I live in the country and can’t get to Myer in Brisbane and reallt need this foudation because is seems perfect for me and my skin, however i am very pale and i mean very pale. Pale and freckly and don’t wanna blow $51.00 and not be able to use it because its too dark.

Any suggestions would be great. I’m a little desperate for this foundation.

Not sure where you can get samples, but as a fellow paleface (MAC NW20, Laura Mercier Blush Ivory), I use the NW200 which I find can be too dark for me if I’m not wearing a bit of fake tan. I think there’s only one shade lighter than this so if you’re ultra-pale, I am inclined to think it might be a fraction dark.

Thank you heaps Kate. You always have the right answers

[QUOTE=princess precious;1930]Hey does anyone know where i can get samples of the MAC Hyper Real SPF 15 foundation? I live in the country and can’t get to Myer in Brisbane and reallt need this foudation because is seems perfect for me and my skin, however i am very pale and i mean very pale. Pale and freckly and don’t wanna blow $51.00 and not be able to use it because its too dark.

Any suggestions would be great. I’m a little desperate for this foundation.[/QUOTE]

Hi Princess

I haven’t tried the MAC foundation but am also super pale (with lovely pink undertones that can make it hard to match foundations) and have been using the Lancome Adaptive SPF 10 in shade 01 for a couple of years now and find it’s a really good match for the pale skin.

MAC Australian Website

Hey everyone!
MAC have finally launched their site in Australia. :smiley:
Check it out:
http://www.maccosmetics.com.au/

Now you can buy eveything you love from MAC without leaving your house! :hearts:

Blonde Kittykat,
I Love you!!! I am sooo excited finally M.A.C online (no more dealing with those scary males with pink lipgloss on and more eyeliner than should be legally allowed!) Sorry but men with all that makeup on freak me out!

[QUOTE=pinkcupcake;2013]Blonde Kittykat,
I Love you!!! I am sooo excited finally M.A.C online (no more dealing with those scary males with pink lipgloss on and more eyeliner than should be legally allowed!) Sorry but men with all that makeup on freak me out![/QUOTE]

LOL! I know what you mean… :wink:
Here in Bris Vegas, they’re pretty good, there’s one male SA, but he’s normal looking…
I’ve seen the scary parrot/s in Melb on my numerous trips there… :eek:

Oh yes the men certainly go all out in Melbourne! I nearly died when I first came into contact with them. I thought they were auditioning for a role in the sequel to Pricilla! They once gave me a makeover (wouldn’t take no for an answer) and oh my lord, when they had finished my boyfriend ran and got me some face wipes because he thought I looked like a street worker lol!

It funny because men are usually fantastic makeup artists! I think with all the fabulous products that M.A.C have they just get a teeny bit over excited! :wink:

The reason i was after a mac foundation was because i got my email notifying me about he new website. I order a foudnation. I love the website.

I want to know everyones favourite mac products and colours please? i’ve never used it before. I’m a Mac Virgin.