Make Up For Ever Is Here: What Are Your Must-Haves?

Make Up For Ever Is Here: What Are Your Must-Haves?
0.0 0

Originally published at:

This is one of our biggest brand launches of the year - can you believe we’re now stocking the most talked about foundation on the internet?

Make Up For Ever’s Ultra HD Foundation isn’t the only cult-favourite you should invest in. I’ve been trying out these other best-sellers, and I’ve found a new favourite setting powder in the process!

The Setting Spray: Mist & Fix Makeup Setting Spray

I love a good setting spray, especially this one. It's lightweight, hydrating and gives your makeup a natural finish that lasts. Plus, you can use it on any skin type - from dry to oily to sensitive (it's alcohol-free, FYI).
  • Seals your makeup, locking it in place with an invisible film for up to 12 hours

• This mist also provides a continuous protection against environmental factors

• Reduces any cakiness/powderiness for radiant & dewy skin, without oiliness

• Prevents foundation from oxidising & creates a base for later touch-ups

★★★★★ One of my favs! - Vanessa (Adore MUA)

"This is personally one of my favourite mists I've tried. One pump of spray will cover your entire face evenly, it will also leave your face feeling soft and hydrated. I like to apply it before my makeup application, during my makeup application and once I've completed my makeup. It has a subtle fresh fragrance and doesn't leave your face feeling sticky or wet.

Fun Tip: If you are looking to intensify your eye shadow just pick up your shadow onto a flat brush and spritz your brush, then pat on lightly onto the eye. This will give your shadows more depth and more of a metallic finish."

Buy it here

The Setting Powder: Ultra HD Loose Powder

This is the powder everyone is talking about. It's a very close rival to RCMA's No Colour Powder which is usually my go-to. It was created with high definition cameras in mind, so not only is it undetectable to the human eye, but you won't get that cast effect from flashes either.
  • It’s a finely-milled setting powder for all skin types & tones

• Can be used for heavy or light applications (setting, baking etc)

• Smooths the skin & diffuses the look of pores and fine lines

• Gives the skin a satiny matte finish that isn’t flat or unnatural looking

★★★★★ Won't leave you looking like Casper the friendly ghost - Hannah

"The first thing I noticed when opening this product is how finely milled the powder was, and the second thing was how stark white it was. I was immediately worried, as I've used so many translucent powders in the past that leave me looking ghostly white and powdery, but not this powder! It didn't alter the colour of my foundation, I didn't need to touch up throughout the day (which is saying something!) and didn't get any creasing under my eyes like I do normally when setting my makeup. I'm so impressed by this powder!"

Buy it here

The Lipstick: Artist Rouge Light Lipstick

Yes! Finally, a hydrating lipstick formula that stays on and feels comfortable. I've been using shade L500 which is categorised as deep purple, but I would say it's more of a rose shade - it almost mimics my natural lip colour.
  • The lightweight texture wears comfortably while providing hydration

• Nourishes the lips, leaving a shiny, non-sticky finish

• There are a variety of shades from nude, to red, to dark plum

• This formula provides long-lasting vibrant colour

★★★★★ Great hybrid lipstick/balm - Danii

"This is my go-to for a hint of colour and added moisture. No liner needed and a great, soft tint that is 'buildable' with multiple applications. I like the texture and consistency as it glides on easily and keeps my lips soft and supple throughout the day."

Buy it here

What's everyone else using? We asked our Adore Beauty community - jump on our Forum to find out which other Make Up For Ever products our customers are loving!

Shop Make Up For Ever Here