Meghan Markle's Beauty Staples Aren't Just Reserved For Royalty

Meghan Markle's Beauty Staples Aren't Just Reserved For Royalty
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/meghan-markles-beauty-staples-arent-just-reserved-for-royalty/

She’s the woman of the moment - freshly engaged to Prince Harry and now the world’s latest beauty muse. While Meghan Markle hails from her own success in the US, the Suits actress hasn’t been a worldwide household name until now. Lucky for us, Meghan has been forthcoming in the past about her beauty must-haves, so I’m here to share them with you…

For Voluminous Locks: Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray

“When my hair is feeling a little weighted, Suanne, my hair artist on set, has me bend forward and she sprays a little Oribe Dry Texturising Spray, and then has me ‘flip back hard’ to give my hair a little extra bounce,” Meghan explained.
  • It’s an (invisible) dry spray for incredible volume, messy texture & lift

• Absorbs oil at the roots without powdery residue

• Texturises mid-lengths and ends for zero ‘flatness’

• There’s a travel-sized version too!

★★★★★ Volume without tacky feeling - Fiona

"Great product. I have fine hair that gets oily on the second day. This stuff is great because it's dry and takes care of the roots plus gives volume and 'texture'. Will repurchase."

Buy it here

A post shared by Oribe Australia (@oribeaustralia) on Nov 28, 2017 at 1:00am PST

For The Perfect Mani: essie ballet slippers nail polish

"The shade Ballet Slippers never dates," says celebrity nail technician, Kim Treacy - this is actually the shade the Queen wears. "It is a polish that I always use when I am creating a natural-looking classy manicure, and it's a shade that suits any skin tone, style or occasion."
  • Ballet Slippers is an award-winning, best-selling polish

• It’s a classic pale pink with a sheer finish

• Applies smoothly and evenly with a salon-professional brush

• Gives your nails a chip-resistant, glossy finish

★★★★★ Great colour - Pam

"Very flattering colour on my light skin. Best of all it lasted longer than any other brand I've used. Love the shape of brush too. Winner!"

Buy it here

A post shared by Kindra Birss (@essie_envy) on Nov 4, 2017 at 11:40am PDT

For Her Signature Scent: Oribe Côte d'Azur Eau de Parfum

"Fragrance is my favourite thing," Meghan said last year, "so much so that if I leave the house and I don't put any on, I'll turn around and go back home. I alternate between a few scents. I love Oribe Cote d'Azur Eau de Parfum."
  • It’s the signature scent for the Oribe hair care line

• Elegantly decanted into a display-worthy black glass vessel

• The Côte d’Azur fragrance embodies notes of fresh lemon, tuberose & amber

• I wear this myself & would categorise it as more of a neurtal-masculine scent

★★★★★ Amazing - Joanna

"This fragrance feels like it was made for me. It's the most beautiful, understated, neutral scent - it's not super feminine, in fact I'd say it leans more masculine. It has almost a spicy fragrance mixed with a beachside vibe - which is obviously why it gets it's name from the French Riviera. I'd definitely recommend this fragrance as an every day perfume."

Buy it here

A post shared by Oribe (@oribe) on Jun 27, 2017 at 12:38pm PDT

For Glowing Skin: Laura Mercier Radiance Primer

"I don't wear foundation unless I'm filming," Meghan admitted, so she uses Laura Mercier's Radiance Primer for "a dewy glow".
  • The pearlescent finish of this primer creates a soft focus effect

• It minimises the appearance of imperfections, giving the skin a radiant finish

• It can be worn under foundation, or on it’s own for a luminous complexion

• Leaves makeup looking fresh and colour-true the entire day

★★★★★ Perfect radiance - Sarah

"I'm usually combination oily skin but now I'm pregnant my skin in dehydrated, which means most of my routine has had to change. I was in desperate need of some 'radiance' when I realised I was looking dull a flat each day. This primer has literally changed my look and my skin is now bright, radiant, and glowing. Absolutely LOVE this!!!! Must try if you want that dewy glowing look."

Buy it here

A post shared by Laura Mercier Australia (@lauramercieraus) on Jun 9, 2016 at 3:45am PDT

Shop AdoreBeauty.com.au Here