Most pigmented highlighter?

Most pigmented highlighter?
0.0 0

I want to find a powder highlighter that’s very pigmented. I want to light up a room lol! Suggestions?

@simoneseeley you can’t go wrong with Becca highlighters! I personally prefer cream highlighters but if you like powder this one’s a goodie. I love the Opal shade the best!

Im loving the bobbi brown opal highlighting powder - applied with an eyeshadow brush in a strobing pattern - really beautiful.

Thanks! I’m currently using benefit high beam and while I love how much it glows, I find the liquid wipes away my makeup when I blend it so I thought I’d give powder a go. :slight_smile:

The Fenty highlighters are supposed to be amazing.

I love Gerard Cosmetics and colour pops highlighters :heart_eyes:

I have the Laura Geller Gilded Honey highlighter. The best gold highlight, it’s not chunky, doesn’t enhance texture and is like a disco ball on my face. Love it

@candicedeleon oh I’ve never paid attention to Gerard highlighters! I LOVE their liquid matte lipsticks though. Any particular highlighter recommendations from them?

Omg yes, their liquid matte lips! 1995 is my everyday lip :raised_hands:t4:
Def check out the GC Star Powders! My favs are Marilyn and Audrey, works great with my medium skin tone and it’s super pigmented! Their packaging is amazing too, the highlighters have a clear plastic cover within the compact and who doesn’t love gold packaging lol!

Thanks for the tips @candicedeleon. Will def check out those highlighters! And YES - 1995 is my daytime lip too. So good!