Multi purpose skin care products - what's your pick?

Multi purpose skin care products - what's your pick?
0.0 0

Let’s face it, it’s sometimes difficult to remember all the different serums, exfoliators, pastes, creams and sprays… especially after an epic day and you’re heading to bed at stupid o’clock or when you’re rushing out the door in the morning.

I’m seeing more products that have duel purposes and would love to add some to my collection. I’d especially love to have a way to get all my vitamins (I’m looking at you C and B) in one skin care dose.

What have you tried that has helped you streamline your skin care routine?

I just bought the Inika liquid mineral foundation which also contains Hyaluronic Acid in it. I love it! It’s organic, nice and light and also hydrating and keeps my skin feeling amazing. Also barely noticeable that I’m wearing foundation when I use it.

I’m trying to find a product that does more then one thing, and something I keep seeing pop up in my instagram feed and reading great things about is the Cinch Face Cheat.

It’s a spray, suitable for all skin types and designed to take the place of moisturiser, primer, illuminator! Suitable for vegans, made in Australia and not tested on animals.

The website claims -
“Face Cheat is a 72hr moisturiser, anti-ager, illuminator, pore minimiser & primer in one! She’s our genie in a bottle!”

This is how they say to use it -
“Use in place of your regular moisturiser If you’re after a subtle glow – shake Face Cheat well, hold 10cm away from your face, it’s probably a good idea to close your eyes, spray generously and smooth gently into the skin.
If you want an extra glow – shake well, spray generously into the palm of your hand and apply directly to your face.
When you’re ready for a mid-afternoon boost (we all know how 3:30 feels, am I right?) spray over your make-up for a quick fix, and an instant pick-me- up”

I’m not sure if links are allowed to be shared here, but if you just google Cinch face cheat you’ll be able to find their website and read more about it. And I know it might sound like I work for the company, but I honestly don’t. I’ve been reading reviews about this product and keep thinking I should buy it but hadn’t gotten around to it until yesterday when I ordered it online. So excited to try this as I’m all about simplicity. Oh - and you can buy it from Adore too!

You’re the second person to mention this in a week @kyliecavanough! I’m very tempted.

Im so excited to try it!!!

Face Cheat is nice but unless you have oily skin it won’t replace moisturiser, I don’t find it at all hydrating. I use it as the last step in my skincare routine before I apply my foundation.

Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentrate Moisturiser is a fantastic multi-purpose product.

Firstly, it can be used as an everyday moisturiser (duh!). You can also use it as a primer to prep your skin before your makeup application, cleanse your makeup off and can even be used as a repairing masque.

It’s suitable for every skin type and is perfect for any mua kit.

Wow I wouldn’t have thought you could cleanse with something that’s a moisturiser! How do you use it for the masque? An extra thick layer?

I’d only use it as a cleanser in an emergency:blush:. If you pop a little bit onto a cotton pad you can use it as a cream based makeup remover. Yup, that’s right! Pop a thick layer on, let it sit for about 10 minutes and then wipe it off!

That’s a handy all-rounder for sure @Vanessa_W

Hi!Multipurpose skin care products are very important as it keeps your skin fresh and healthy.I always prefer to use multipurpose cream and even makeup products.CareVeHydrating moisturizer, Coconut Balm Dotcom and Bio Oil are in my use.

Trilogy or Ordinary rosehip oil is a wonder - moisturiser, makeup remover, hair smoother, lip balm, hand moisturiser, cuticle oil.

I often use my lipstick as a cream blush.

I use dark brown eyeshadow as my eyeliner.

Yes, I do this too! I much prefer it to the powdery look most blush gives you.