My Must-Haves From Victoria Beckham's Latest Collection

My Must-Haves From Victoria Beckham's Latest Collection
0.0 0

Originally published at:

Taking inspiration from her favourite cities in the world, Victoria Beckham really has put together a bold range of staple and statement products to cater to every kind of woman.

From bold lips, to colourful shadows and illuminating essentials, Victoria’s limited edition Estée Lauder collection is one of a kind.

I really couldn’t go past these ones I’ve chosen; the quality is unparalleled, the pigment is incredible and the packaging is simplistic and stylish.

Browse the collection here

Shade: Modern Mercury

The thing I love most about this pressed highlighting powder is that it works for all skin tones, from very fair to deep.
  • It’s a highly pigmented formula with a shimmering finish

• It’s more of a peachy highlighter on fair skin tones

• Can be used as a multi-purpose highlighter, light bronzer & eyeshadow

My Pro Tip:

As this is a pinky-bronze shade, it works not only as a highlighter, but as a beautiful eyeshadow and inner corner illuminator. I also love to use this to on the collarbones.

Victoria’s Tip:

“This shimmering highlighter enhances cheekbones and illuminates skin perfectly.”

Buy here

Matte Lipstick

Shade: Victoria

I actually think this shade should be renamed 'Posh', because it's so reminiscent of Victoria's signature Spice Girls lip shade circa 1998.

- It's a cool-toned, not too red or yellow, neutral nude for all skin tones
  • It has a creamy-smooth matte finish

• Highly pigmented and long-lasting

My Pro Tip:

If you love a deeper taupe-nude lip like me, you’ll love this shade. Although it is a matte formula, it’s non-drying, comfortable to wear and lasts really well on the lips.

Victoria’s Tip:

“I love this new nude, it’s a cool-toned shade that is both sophisticated and modern, and now comes in matte.”

Buy here

Eye Kajal

Shade: Black Saffron & Vanille

I love a 2-in-1 product, especially when it means I can customise two different looks from day to night.
  • This double-ended pencil liner is exceptionally soft & creamy

• One end is an eye-brightening nude, the other an intensely deep black liner

• Glides on effortlessly across the waterline and on the upper lash line

My Pro Tip:

Everyone should have a nude liner in their kit. It opens up your eyes and makes you look wide awake. If I am applying black in the lower waterline and want it to stay intense, I’ll apply the nude underneath the black.

Victoria’s Tip:

“Black Saffron creates a sexy smudgy effect and is also a great way to fill in sparse lashes. The Vanille nude shade is perfect for eye brightening. I keep it with me to wake up my look after a long flight or a busy day.”

Buy here

"For me, makeup is the ultimate wearable luxury." - Victoria Beckham

That's exactly what this collection is all about - wearable luxury. For beauty lovers and makeup artists alike, this collection features high quality, on-trend products encased in stylish black and gold packaging (beautiful enough to keep on display). I have no doubt you'll find you go-to products in this range, just like I have.

Shop Victoria Beckham x Estée Lauder here