My Secret To Reviving My Skin While I Sleep

My Secret To Reviving My Skin While I Sleep
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/how-to-fix-your-dehydrated-skin-in-one-sleep/

Are you looking at yourself in the mirror each morning seeing a dull, tired-looking version of yourself looking back? Whether it’s work, kids or just life in general getting in the way of a good night’s sleep (or just some occasional ‘me’ time), I’ve now discovered the easiest and quickest solution to instantly reviving my tired, dehydrated skin - and I can do it with my eyes closed.

Aspect’s Gold Probiotic Sleep Mask has been carefully formulated to comfort, soothe and nourish the skin throughout the night for a next-day glow.

How Does It Work?

Designed to remain on the skin overnight, the powerful ingredients in this hydrating mask are designed to work their magic on the skin during it's natural renewal process while you sleep, so you wake up with soft, supple skin in the morning.
  • Firms, moisturises & provides skin with much-needed nutrients

• Rich in skin-loving probiotics & antioxidants

• Calms, balances & soothes stressed skin

• This ultra-hydrating mask is best suited to dry & dehydrated skin types

• It boosts moisture levels in the skin to increase skin comfort

• The rich, non-drying formula allows moisture to continuously infuse into the skin

• Can be worn overnight or rinsed off after 30 minutes for oilier skin types

Buy here

What's In It?

Aloe Vera: Has anti-inflammatory properties and a hydrating, soothing & calming effect on the skin

Lactococcus Ferment Lysate: A probiotic that improves cell turnover while increasing hydration levels & improving barrier function

Sodium Hyaluronate: A form of hyaluronic acid,with exceptional hydrating qualities - it can hold 1,000 times its weight in water

Milk Protein & Lactose: Have skin conditioning benefits & help to retain moisture in the skin

Acai: A potent antioxidant protects the skin from environmental aggressors

Argan Oil: Rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E, linoleic acids & essential omega fatty acids to protect, nourish & hydrate

Bifida Ferment Lysate: A probiotic known for its hydrating, soothing & protective properties

What Does Everyone Think?

Well, I can tell you it works, but I thought I better back up my statement with other people's experiences as well. When I'm considering whether a product is right for me, I do tend to research if any beauty or skincare bloggers have tried it, so I can get honest feedback on the product. Here's what they thought:

Karina - The Beauty & Lifestyle Hunter

"I wasn't particularly keen on leaving this on overnight, so I decided to put I to the test during the day - as soon as I'd put my two little boys down for their nap, I cleansed my skin and applied a small amount of the mask to my face. I then left it on for a few hours before I rinsed it off. My skin was left so incredibly soft and smooth, and so glowing, literally like it had a pampering at a salon or the best beauty sleep ever. I also felt like my skin was looking younger, no doubt as the intense hydration was plumping up my tired skin."

Nadine - She Said

"This product feels like a hybrid between mask and moisturiser, with a super smooth consistency and lovely fresh smell. It’s pretty greasy, but at the same time does a great job at making the skin feel plump and hydrated. I usually leave it on for 20 minutes, then take off the excess with a tissue to leave a thin layer on my skin overnight."

Yads - Clean Beauty Talk

"As a mum, I am always on the hunt for products that deliver the goods (mostly anti-ageing, time saving products that make my face look like I don’t have kids.) I’ve been using this mask instead of moisturiser at the end of the day a few times a week when my face is feeling dry/blah. When I do finally crawl out of bed with whatever energy I have available when my toddler wakes me at around 6-6:30, I may still feel like crap but my face doesn’t feel like it’s taken as much of a battering. Just a tiny battering that can be hidden by the powerful effects of makeup, a coffee and the preemptive use of this sleeping mask…"

Buy Aspect Gold Probiotic Sleep Mask here