My Top #3 Natural-Looking Lashes

My Top #3 Natural-Looking Lashes
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/my-top-3-natural-looking-lashes/

There’s no bigger faux lash mistake than using a pair of lashes that are too glam for the rest of your look (that, and not trimming your lashes to fit your eye).

Of course, if you’re going for a Kim Kardashian circa 2009 look, long and voluminous lashes would be perfect - but for a softer makeup look, you need to opt for understated falsies.

I’ve made the mistake of going too glam with my false lashes before, so I’ve now got a few types that I circulate which all have varying degrees of naturalness to suit my makeup.

For Full & Fluttery Lashes:

I recommend: Velour Lash Natural Volume Mink - Serendipity

- A natural-looking layered lash on an invisible band

- Perfect amount of volume & length to create a soft makeup look

- Made from mink hair

- They have a fluttery finish & blend well with natural lashes

Tip: I love these lashes for casual evening wear; I don't wear a full face of makeup too often, but when I do, these are hands down my go-to lashes.

★★★★★ 5 Stars - Katie

"These lashes are so gorgeous without being too over-the-top so they can still be worn during the daytime or for a night out. They are easy to apply and I love the invisible band."

Buy here

For 'Almost Your Own' Lashes:

I recommend: MODELROCK Signature Lashes - Allure

- The most undetectable falsies I've used
  • This style gives your lashes fullness & definition

• Very conservative length so they don’t look fake

• Made from 100% human hair

Tip: These are so natural looking. They give your lashes beautiful definition and slight length, without being noticeable. I think these are the perfect bridal lashes; I also love them for day wear.

Buy here

For A Little Bit Of Length:

I recommend: Kryolan Upper Eyelashes - TV1

- These lashes are great for creating length

- They're 100% handmade with human hair

- This style is very fine & easy to apply

- Very thin band which can be easily disguised

Tip: If you've already got thicker lashes but you want length, these are ideal. You won't get much additional volume from them, which makes them perfect for day wear or bridal makeup.

Buy here

Shop False Lashes here