Nail Polish Remover

Nail Polish Remover

I’m in the market for new nail polish remover and wondering what you guys recommend? If possible i’d love something that is free of as many nasty toxins as possible but at the same time don’t want to be stuck scrubbing the polish off my nails like a mad woman because the remover quality isn’t very good. Has anyone tried the Kester Black remover? Or I believe Butter London might be suitable as well? Any other suggestions?

Hi there, I’ve tried the Nail Polish Remover Wipes from Kester Black and they worked well. I’m going to try their remover in the liquid version next. I’ve also tried the Fresh Therapies, EDEN Natural Nail Polish Remover, and it’s quite good. I plan on trying the water based nail polish remover from Hanami once I’ve finished the products I’ve previously mentioned. Note: I don’t use lots of brands of nail polish, so I’m not sure if the products I’ve mentioned work well for every brand of nail polish.

Thanks @Natalie! I might give the Kester Black a try. Let me know how you go with the others. What nailpolish brands do you usually use?

I mostly used Sally Hansen and SinfulColors nail polishes. Then I switched to eco-friendly brands such as Pacifica, Sea Siren, Kester Black etc.

@natalie do you notice that when eco friendly or acetone free that they do work a little less well or is the quality just as good?

I haven’t noticed much difference in performance between the eco-friendly brands and the brands with more chemicals. Some nail polishes require more effort in removal, but that doesn’t bother me. I have extremely fragile nails that easily break. I had to give up the removers with strong chemicals because they made my nails weaker. Even the acetone-free removers were too strong for my nails.

@christined Have you tried Sienna Byron Bay? It’s a bit more expensive but I’ve heard it’s amazing and they’ve recently changed the formula so it’s effective but it also rehydrates the nails and cuticles too! Which is so amazing and not at all like normal acetone-based ones.

I haven’t heard of it @eviesskin! Will definitely check it out. Thanks x

Sienna is one of the brands on my list to try soon. One reason is they have a product called Sticky Base Coat. Thank you for saying that they have changed their formula.

I personally always recommend to ask a professional nail technician everything with regarding to nail polish and which should you buy, I am sure you can find someone who knows about this at https://bestnailsalonnearme.com/

@christined
Lakme Nail Color Remover, this remover removes your nail paint effortlessly.

I never used Kester Black remover personally but heard a lot from my friends that it is extremely good at removing polishes and glittery nails without damaging our nails.