Nars

Nars

Just bought Nars Oil Free Foundation: fantastic colors, so easy to apply, doesn’t seem to streak, evens out skin tone, doesn’t gum up wrinkles :stuck_out_tongue: stays put and comes off so easily. And it feels so light on my skin. Big thumbs up!

i bought their blush but cant seem to remember the name its a beautiful bright pinky orangey colour. adorable colour that makes ur cheeks look flushed.

[QUOTE=BuBBLeS;3294]i bought their blush but cant seem to remember the name its a beautiful bright pinky orangey colour. adorable colour that makes ur cheeks look flushed.[/QUOTE]

Hee hee, I think that Nars blush is called Orgasm!

I have Nars Blush in ‘Orgasm’! It’s a cult favourite! I love Nars packaging it’s like black rubber!

I bought Nars Orgasm blush and lip gloss in the US, and they black out the name on the display cabinets! Actually I think I’ve seen that in DJs too…so silly!

I have quite a few NARS products, but thought I would review the Demon Lover eyeshadow duo.

I went out on a limb on this – its a purple and blue combo!

I love wearing the blue, even with my blue eyes (thought that would be a big no-no) and use the purple to line the top of the eyes. The colours is more like a shadow, and as with all NARS shadows, builds really quickly.

Thumbs up!

That sounds like a great duo CaffeineAddict, thanks for the review.

[QUOTE=raspberryberet;3752]I bought Nars Orgasm blush and lip gloss in the US, and they black out the name on the display cabinets! Actually I think I’ve seen that in DJs too…so silly![/QUOTE]

Blacking out the name?! They are going to have a field day with this one then!

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P191605&categoryId=C10476#

[QUOTE=Luisa Brown;44833]Blacking out the name?! They are going to have a field day with this one then!

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P191605&categoryId=C10476#[/QUOTE]

Luisa - HAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH! Love it - will buy it purely for that hehe. Like when the admin chick at work asked what I wore on my cheeks and I replied “orgasm”. She was horrified - i had to take out my blush and show her.

I think she still thinks I’m a nympho though hehe.

I want it just FOR the name!

It’ll be locked in a case out the back, and you have to show ID to sample :chuckle:

I’m going to make a sweeping generalised statement and say - aren’t those Americans just a hoot? Shoot-ups, ultra-violence, swearing not a problem in any medium/format. But anything remotely related to s e x is taboo! Crazy!

I want that Orgasm and if it comes in multiples I have two or three!:chuckle:

Another fan of NARS Orgasm here!! Ohhhhhh… Yesssssssssssss.:chuckle:

[QUOTE=pinkcupcake;44955]I want that Orgasm and if it comes in multiples I have two or three!:chuckle:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=TigerEyes;45002]Another fan of NARS Orgasm here!! Ohhhhhh… Yesssssssssssss.:chuckle:[/QUOTE]

:chuckle::shakehead::chuckle:

[QUOTE=pinkcupcake;44955]I want that Orgasm and if it comes in multiples I have two or three!:chuckle:[/QUOTE]

I’ll take multiples, but can I please have non-sparkly Orgasms? :whistle:

hahah I was just thinking today that I want to get the Orgasm blush soon!! It has been on my brain all week for some reason as I was checking my posts HERE IT IS!!

ROSIE!! Shame on you!! Where’s the fun in Non-sparkly Orgasms :shakehead::whipcrack: Crimes against beauty-manity!! :chuckle::glee::penguin::yellow: I want my orgasm with EXTRA sparkle please!! :glee:

Hmm trip to mecca tomorrow will definitely be on the cards :clapping:

[QUOTE=The_Beauty_Addict;45215]
ROSIE!! Shame on you!! Where’s the fun in Non-sparkly Orgasms :shakehead::whipcrack: Crimes against beauty-manity!! :chuckle::glee::penguin::yellow: I want my orgasm with EXTRA sparkle please!! :glee:[/QUOTE]

:chuckle::chuckle:

:chuckle:That Nars Orgasm blush does get people talking doesn’t it?

I love Nars products - probably my favourite brand. I don’t have the Orgasm blush - I have Deep Throat which I got as a pack with the Striptease lipgloss from Mecca.

I probably have more Nars products than any other brand in my makeup collection. The quality of the products overall is brilliant - I especially love their eyeshadows. I have Lola Lola, Faith and Night Star. I have yet to purchase a Duo Eyeshadow because I can’t quite bring myself to pay $74 for an eyeshadow, even though I know you get 2 shades and I know I won’t be disappointed with the quality. I need to find a colour that I know I will use until it’s run out, because I tend to get bored easily with colours and put certain colours to the side for a while (sometimes I never even use them again!).

I also have their Oil free foundation, Liquid eyeliner in black, Lipgloss in ‘Harlow’, Loose powder (the best I’ve ever tried), the Multiple in ‘Maldives’, Lipstick in ‘Catfight’, Lip Lacquer in ‘Chelsea Girls’ and ‘Galactica’, Velvet matte lip pencil in ‘Marina’, ‘Laguna’ bronzer (also the best I’ve ever used). Phew! I think that’s about all (for now!!).

Has anyone had much experience with the cream eyeshadows? I’ve read mixed reviews about them - some saying that they are great, some saying that they crease easily.

Blue Melon - How do you find the Velvet Matte lip pencil? I’ve had my eye on that.

[QUOTE=bluemelon;46763]

Has anyone had much experience with the cream eyeshadows? I’ve read mixed reviews about them - some saying that they are great, some saying that they crease easily.[/QUOTE]

Hey bluemelon, I have a few cream eyeshadows from NARS and I love them - blend nice, last well and really nice pigments - I use them everyday I wear makeup!