Never Wait For Your Nails To Dry Again

Never Wait For Your Nails To Dry Again
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/never-wait-nails-dry/

The only time a woman is helpless, is while she’s waiting for her nail polish to dry. It’s the down side of doing your own manicure (that, and accidentally touching a nail before it’s dry). But what if I told you there was a product you could drip onto your self-manicured nails which would make them dry almost instantly?

Hello OPI Drip Dry Drops, goodbye smudged nails! This product is an absolute must-have in my opinion - I’ve been using OPI Drip Dry Drops for about a year now, and I actually don’t know how I managed without this product.

Why You Need OPI Drip Dry Drops:

- Designed to dry nail polish to the touch in just 60 seconds
  • Leaves the nails completely dry in five minutes

• The unique formula soothes cuticles with Jojoba & Vitamin E

• The drops dramatically fast-forward drying time

• The perfect solution when you’re time poor (or have kids in tow!)

• You only use a small amount at a time so it lasts ages (worth every cent)

Buy here

How To Use:

To prolong the wear of your polish, I recommend using a base coat prior to applying your chosen polish colour. Apply your desired coats of colour, allow a moment to dry slightly before applying your top coat, then leave your nails for 1 minute.

You’ll then apply 1-2 drops of OPI Drip Dry Drops to each individual nail and leave to dry. Your nails will be touch-dry after a minute, and fully dry after 5 minutes.

What's Everyone Saying?

★★★★★ Can't live without it! - Terri

"I genuinely do not know how I survived doing my nails for so long without this product! It is the easiest, simplest and most incredible liquid and I do not have a single bad thing to say about it! So easy to apply, doesn't mess up all your hard work and gives you the ability to go on with your day in no time! Love love love."

★★★★★ You CAN buy time! - Rebecca

"This product is perfect! It literally dries my polish faster and harder than time does! I am using OPI Nail Envy and put a coat on each night. The OPI Drip Dry works so well, I can put on a coat of polish, use Drip Dry and crawl straight into bed without a single smudge! Pretty wonderful!"

★★★★★ Great product! - Nail Diva

"Do yourself a favour and buy this product. I stumbled upon it by accident in NZ and was very doubtful, but I was very happy to be proved wrong. I've been using it for years and can't do without it!"

★★★★★ I love this product - Anonymous

"Don't know how I ever lived without it! The drops go on smoothly and easily and don't cause any bumps or mess up your mani. Nails are pretty much ready to go after 5 minutes - it has made such a difference as I like to paint my nails often but hate the waiting! I'd tried all the supposed 'quick drying' top coats on the market without success - this is the first thing that does what it promises."

Buy OPI Drip Dry Drops here