New in: SUKIN!

New in: SUKIN!

I’ve been using Sukin for years, I still can’t believe how inexpensive it is even though it’s so eco friendly!

Check it out here: Sukin at Adore Beauty

Sukin Facial Moisturiser has been a go to of mine for years, and anyone who has ever talked with me about skincare knows I swear by Rosehip Oil - and theirs is excellent!

What have you used, and what are you looking to try?

I love Sukin too @Shannon_Staff! The price point is amazing. I’ve used several of their products. I love their body wash… It has this gorgeous vanilla/orange scent. Have used their shampoo and their Super Greens Recovery Serum is lovely too. Have also tried their natural deodorant which smells amazing as well but probably not my first choice for deodorant.

Oh I used the Sukin deo for a while too! I quite enjoy the Sukin smell, it’s sweet without being overly so, or overwhelming. I use their deo the same way I use the Aesop one - on top of a different deodorant that is more protective.

I’m actually now eyeing off the moisture rich body creme, i just don’t need more body products… or do I? :thinking: it is winter after all!