2 of them today.

[SIZE=4][B]Hong Kong Collection for Spring 2010[/B][/SIZE]
[B][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/B]

http://www.temptalia.com/opi-hong-kong-collection-for-spring-2010#more-17622

and [SIZE=4][B]Alice in Wonderland[/B][/SIZE]

:clapping:

[SIZE=1]All thanks to Temptalia.com[/SIZE]

whats the second last colour on the alice in wonderland, looks gorgeous

No idea, there wasn’t a full list of shades…

[QUOTE=Rosie;368427]No idea, there wasn’t a full list of shades…[/QUOTE]

i will have to investigate this:detective:

I want all the right hand side of the Alice collection. And maybe all the left as well. :whistle:

[QUOTE=Rosie;368431]I want all the right hand side of the Alice collection. And maybe all the left as well. :whistle:[/QUOTE]

:chuckle: its such a pretty stand too, will be nice in my collection:whistle:

The Alice ones look gorgeous.

I want the entire Alice collection. I LOVE Alice in Wonderland so much.

the alice names are:
Absolutely Alice (blue glitter)
Thanks So Muchness! (red shimmer)
Mad as a Hatter (multi-coloured glitter)
Off with Her Red (hot red)

i’m more excited about the hong kong - the orange (a good mandarine is hard to find) and the jade green look gorgeous.

The Hong Kong collection is really fabulous. I love all the colours. I’m not usually one for green but the green there looks very cool…and the gold. Very noice!

and so many cremes! thank YOU opi.

I want the Hong Kong colleciton! :heartbeat:

I am loving the Hong King collection probably more than any other I have seen :yum:

I like the Hong Kong collection, too ! Would also like to check out the Multi coloured glitter in the Alice collection…looks interesting !!

[QUOTE=threeglossesalady;368486]
i’m more excited about the hong kong - the orange (a good mandarine is hard to find) and the jade green look gorgeous.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=VeeE;368542]I am loving the Hong King collection probably more than any other I have seen :yum:[/QUOTE]

Ditto!!! A bunch of bright cremes is my ideal collection! :yum:

New OPI Shrek Collection…umm doesn’t appeal to me but looks…interesting!

Um, awesome? Lots of pastels, but not really my shades except Who The Shrek Are You? a lovely soft green and What’s With The Cattitude? a soft pale blue.

I actually really like the look of those Shrek colours! Nice spring time colours perhaps.

Well, not a new collection but something to get you VERY, VERY excited…

A (free) ap from Apple for IPhone and IPod Touch called OPI Nail Studio which allows you to view 285 shades matched against your skin tone. Miss is downloading it as we speak (and is very excited!). Just key in OPI into your Itunes download.

http://www.professionalbeauty.com.au/2010/03/10/article/OPI-launches-iPhone-application/DOBFGROWQO

so rubbish you can’t use a pic of your own hand though! not sure if you can pick your nail shape either. BOO.