New O.P.I. Collections

New O.P.I. Collections

Does anyone have a tiffany blue OPI nail laquer??? does it exist???
i want it for my wedding ,as a little something different and a surprise for B, not that anyone will see it except for me and him :whistle:

No room for the blues?

[QUOTE=Pixie;392816]No room for the blues?
[/QUOTE]

does the photo do it justice???

[QUOTE=princess precious;392811]Does anyone have a tiffany blue OPI nail laquer??? does it exist???
i want it for my wedding ,as a little something different and a surprise for B, not that anyone will see it except for me and him :whistle:[/QUOTE]

How could only the two of you see a nail polish?! I am so confused. :chuckle:

[QUOTE=Celeste(Staff);392834]How could only the two of you see a nail polish?! I am so confused. :chuckle:[/QUOTE]

HUH???

[QUOTE=princess precious;392811]Does anyone have a tiffany blue OPI nail laquer??? does it exist???
[B]i want it for my wedding ,as a little something different and a surprise for B, not that anyone will see it except for me and him [/B]:whistle:[/QUOTE]

This confused me. Are you not referring to the nail polish?!

[QUOTE=Celeste(Staff);392834]How could only the two of you see a nail polish?! I am so confused. :chuckle:[/QUOTE]

what i see it

I thought maybe it will just be on the toes or something? So hidden under shoes? amirite?

[QUOTE=princess precious;392831]does the photo do it justice???[/QUOTE]

Umm, no idea :ashamed: I just found it online.

[QUOTE=Celeste(Staff);392838]This confused me. Are you not referring to the nail polish?![/QUOTE]

Sorry :ashamed:, just on my toes

If you want something Pearl there is also this Essie colour…

surely For Audrey by Chinaglaze would be the obvious choice

i have for audrey by china glaze - it’s a spot on match. if you can’t find it PP (not sure they make it anymore??) am more than happy to lend you mine :kissing:

[QUOTE=theloveofpink;392889]i have for audrey by china glaze - it’s a spot on match. if you can’t find it PP (not sure they make it anymore??) am more than happy to lend you mine :kissing:[/QUOTE]

awwwwwwwwww and then it could be “something borrowed” AND “something blue”! I swear I just welled up.

What a cute idea PP!

[QUOTE=theloveofpink;392889]i have for audrey by china glaze - it’s a spot on match. if you can’t find it PP (not sure they make it anymore??) am more than happy to lend you mine :kissing:[/QUOTE]

aww your too kind, our wedding isn’t until next year so i could change my mind by then lol

[QUOTE=Vanillaheart;392890]awwwwwwwwww and then it could be “something borrowed” AND “something blue”! I swear I just welled up.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=BeachPrincess;392893]What a cute idea PP![/QUOTE]

oh you guys :redcheeks:

I’m also trying to track down some shoes in the same colour becuase i love the look of the white dress and then colourfull shoes, just for a photo, no one will see them. and the ribbon around my bouquet will be the same colour and my girls will all be opposites to me.

My friend had lovely blue shoes at her wedding! So cute.

I am giving my sister in law a Rose & Ruby sequin clutch with a blue ribbon sown in for her something blue. I am also giving her my wedding day hairpeice for her something borrowed.

Wrong thread I know, sorry guys :chuckle:

[QUOTE=princess precious;392898]oh you guys :redcheeks:

I’m also trying to track down some shoes in the same colour becuase i love the look of the white dress and then colourfull shoes, just for a photo, no one will see them. and the ribbon around my bouquet will be the same colour and my girls will all be opposites to me.[/QUOTE]

love that PP!:clapping:

[QUOTE=BeachPrincess;392900]My friend had lovely blue shoes at her wedding! So cute.

I am giving my sister in law a Rose & Ruby sequin clutch with a blue ribbon sown in for her something blue. I am also giving her my wedding day hairpeice for her something borrowed.

Wrong thread I know, sorry guys :chuckle:[/QUOTE]

that’s gorgeous Beachy:heartbeat:

Not a new collection but here are Karon’s pics for Autumn and Winter.

http://www.professionalbeauty.com.au/2011/03/29/article/OPI-predicts-autumn-and-winter-colour-trends/TZEEQVVHEW.html