Nivea

Nivea

does anyone like nivea products and which ones. my mum uses all nivea products and loves them, and i use some and hubby uses some too as they r gentle on his face. other things irritate his skin

My fave Nivea products

[B]Nivea Soft cream[/B] - I love taking this when I travel because it can be used on face, body and hands. I keep a tube at work as well.

[B]Nivea Moisturising Lotion for Normal Skin[/B] - one of my fave moisturisers in the warmer months as it absorbs really quickly and has a nice fresh scent.

i find nivea very gentle for the skin even for those who r sensative. and they do smell nice too

[QUOTE=louisvuitton_79;310544]does anyone like nivea products and which ones. my mum uses all nivea products and loves them, and i use some and hubby uses some too as they r gentle on his face. other things irritate his skin[/QUOTE]

I find that they are too highly perfumed and irritate my face and it becomes red. Good budget brand if you can use them, bad if you can’t. Personally a brand I steer away from.

hi loulou,
my mum loves nivea too and so i have a real soft spot for it.
at the moment, i’m loving their SOS hand cream - its just so perfect and is very moisturising and soothing.
i love the soft creme - the one in the white tub - that’s lovely too. but not really into any of their other facial products.
in the summer i quite like their gradual tanning moisturiser - it doesn’t really have a strong smell and develops a nice color.
hubbie loves their after shave balms too.
i think generally, its a nice cream at a good and sensible price. :slight_smile:

I sometimes use Nivea cleansers. I really like the Gentle Cleansing Cream Wash (in the pink bottle).
I’ve used the Young facial moisturiser and thought it was quite nice. it was really light and worked well for the price.
Their body lotions are a bit too greasy for me though, they just don’t absorb into my skin well.

I like the Nivea body lotion in the light blue bottle - I think it’s Smooth Skin Lotion or something??

I used to like their lotion in the white bottle before they changed the scent!

I really liked the Oxygen day and night moisturisers before I got into Dermalogica

I love Nivea Soft, the one in the white jar… i love the texture and it moisturises the body really nicely :heartbeat:

I liked the Oxygen night moisturiser, but I don’t know if it was just me using too much but it didn’t seem to last very long!

I also liked the cream in the little blue tub. I haven’t used it in ages though.

My mum also uses Nivea. I think she changes from the DNA range to the Q10 range frequently. I have not used this range for a really long time myself. But back then I liked the stuff which was in the blue tub. Not sure if it is the same still.

[QUOTE=raytch;310921]I liked the Oxygen night moisturiser, but I don’t know if it was just me using too much but it didn’t seem to last very long!

I also liked the cream in the little blue tub. I haven’t used it in ages though.[/QUOTE]

Apart from the seaweed and a few other bits the original Nivea creme is basically the same as Creme de La Mer, I got hold of a sample of it and it even felt the same on my skin:chuckle:

[QUOTE=Gilly;311052]Apart from the seaweed and a few other bits the original Nivea creme is basically the same as Creme de La Mer, I got hold of a sample of it and it even felt the same on my skin:chuckle:[/QUOTE]

OMG. really?..I’ve never tried La Mer before…tho it really wouldn’t surprise me what companies do these days :chuckle:
I think I might just have to buy the Nivea in the name of research …I’ll have to look out for a sample of La Mer…(didn’t even know that La Mer gave out samples? I thought they were stingy like that?) :chuckle:

[QUOTE=Gilly;311052]Apart from the seaweed and a few other bits the original Nivea creme is basically the same as Creme de La Mer, I got hold of a sample of it and it even felt the same on my skin:chuckle:[/QUOTE]

Errrr, not quite!

I love the eye makeup remover, I have used it for as long as I can remember. Have not actually used any other Nivea products though.

Oh, it’s fabulous. I am not scared of petroleum in products, it is a very effective moisturiser for drier skin. Very different texture between the too though. The La Mer seems to turn watery when applied unlike the Nivea.

[QUOTE=Luisa Brown;319198]Oh, it’s fabulous. I am not scared of petroleum in products, it is a very effective moisturiser for drier skin. Very different texture between the too though. The La Mer seems to turn watery when applied unlike the Nivea.[/QUOTE]

I find that both do that to me, I would put some in my hands and rub them together and it would get very watery:chuckle:
I can’t use either really, they turn me into a greaseball:ashamed:
Glad it works for you:clapping:

i just bought 18 nivea products 4 my mum 4 mothers day. they r 50% off today:koala: