#NoFilterNeeded: Our Best Blurring Products

#NoFilterNeeded: Our Best Blurring Products
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/nofilterneeded-our-best-blurring-products/

Texture is something that not even a full coverage foundation can disguise. Skin-blurring would be the number one thing I notice in edited photos on social media, and while I don’t agree with completely unrealistic images being portrayed on Instagram, I do understand how annoying textural skin can be at times.

By texture, I mean dry patches, blemishes and enlarged pores which can cause your makeup to not sit quite right on your skin. Oiliness can also be tricky. But what if there was a product that could help to minimise the appearance of textural areas and oil breakthrough to give you a smooth canvas?

Mix-In: Hylamide HA Blur

Of course this Deciem product takes a unique approach to blurring. This one is actually suitable for normal to dry skin types (which is almost unheard of in the blurring world) due to its hydrating ingredients.
  • It has a soft focus finish designed to visibly blur the skin

• The formula includes Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate & plump the skin

• Advanced skincare technology airbrushes the appearance of texture

Pro Tip: This product works best when mixed with your foundation. Just a small amount will give you a high-definition, texture-free finish.

★★★★★ Boom! Flawless skin! - JD

"I am 46 and have tried EVERY product under the sun to mask large pores on the side of my nose. This is the FIRST product that not only masks them, but actually lasts the entire day without moving. I am blown away by this product. I’m currently mixing it into my foundation before applying and it also masks fine lines beautifully."

Buy here

Liv's concern was textural areas created by congestion. She mixed in Hylamide's HA Blur with her makeup for a smoother finish.

Blend: Freeze Frame BB Blur

If you're looking for five benefits from one product, this is it. Cover, correct, quench, protect and perfect with this innovative priming moisturiser and BB cream mixed into one. This one is more suited to normal/oily skin types as it has a mattifying effect.
  • The clear gel adjusts when blended into the skin to suit most fair-medium skin tones

• The formula works to boost collagen, increase luminosity & radiance

• Instantly disguises enlarged pores, fine lines, redness & skin discolouration

Pro Tip: This moisturiser also contains Kakadu Plum, an ingredient rich in Vitamin C, to provide clinical antioxidant protection from environmental damage.

★★★★★ Good coverage - Elena

"Good in providing that extra coverage for pigmentation and large pores. l apply it on my cheeks and t-zone to even out and smooth my complexion before applying any other products"

Buy here

Vanessa was concerned with a few patchy, uneven areas. She used Freeze Frame's BB Blur to create a more even complexion with a silky finish.

Set: BECCA Soft Light Blurring Powder

Sometimes setting powders can actually cause skin texture to be more obvious, as they can grip to dry areas - but not this one. BECCA's Soft Light Blurring Powder creates an undetectable filter over your skin.
  • Acts as a veil to blur imperfections & set makeup

• Adds subtle luminosity & dimension while eliminating shine

• This feather-light, micro-fine powder smooths & evens out the complexion

Pro Tip: This flattering veil doesn’t cake or settle into fine lines or pores, and it has a silky, velvety finish. It should be the last step in your makeup routine, and can be used throughout the day to refresh your makeup.

★★★★★ I can't stop looking at my skin! - Nik

"I have tried this product with multiple foundations and get the same flawless beautiful skin every time. You only need a small amount in the lid and apply with your kabuki brush all over for a perfectly luminous glow. My make up and skin has never looked so perfect and I can't stop looking in the mirror. It doesn't cake or crease in my fine lines and my makeup stays perfect all day at work for 10 hours."

Buy here

Bec's concern was oiliness in her T-zone. She used BECCA's Soft Light Blurring Powder over her foundation for luminous, satin skin without the shine.

Shop Makeup Here