Opinions Please - Best Lilac/Lavendar Polish

Hi all
My compliment for the day is that you are all better than google. I started to google this topic and got a bit fed up so thought I would ask the experts which is what I should have done in the first place. Could you let me know what you think is the nicest lilac/lavendar nail polish. I have the new OPI Rumples Wiggin from the Shred collection and used to have OPI Do You Lilac It (i think this is close to the name). I’m a real OPI addict though could be persuaded to lean towards maybe an Essie or Zoya. Suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks so much
Justine:worship:

Revlon do a nice chalky lilac :waving:

Butter London do a nice one…

Oh you’ve come to the right place! I am a HUGE lover of lilac.

My faves are:
[URL=“http://www.adorebeauty.com.au/adorebeauty/product/15062/OPI+Nail+Lacquer+-+Hong+Kong+Collection”]
OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender

butter LONDON Muggins (I think this is the one Rosie is talking about)

essie Lilacism

And OPI Rumples Wiggin which you already have. It’s very similar to Lilacism I found. :waving:

Love Kat x

[QUOTE=Katerina(staff);417690]Oh you’ve come to the right place! I am a HUGE lover of lilac.

My faves are:
[URL=“http://www.adorebeauty.com.au/adorebeauty/product/15062/OPI+Nail+Lacquer+-+Hong+Kong+Collection”]
OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender

butter LONDON Muggins (I think this is the one Rosie is talking about)

essie Lilacism

And OPI Rumples Wiggin which you already have. It’s very similar to Lilacism I found. :waving:

Love Kat x[/QUOTE]

Hey Kat
Thanks so much. I have just ordered Muggins from you guys. I can’t wait to get it to try. Thanks again.
Justine

Muggins is gorgeous :koala:

[QUOTE=Madison;417722]Muggins is gorgeous :koala:[/QUOTE]

I can’t wait to get it. I’ve never tried the Butter London nail polishes. I’ve got about 50 OPI colours so am branching out of my comfort zone.:waving: