ORIBE: Luxury Haircare Has Landed!

ORIBE: Luxury Haircare Has Landed!
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/oribe-the-haute-couture-of-haircare-has-landed/

Everyone remain calm! Arguably our biggest brand launch of the year is here, and I can barely contain myself. It’s ORIBE (pronounced or-bay, yes I’ve been reading it wrong this whole time as well).

A Little Bit Of Background...

Who created it?

For those of you who aren’t familiar with this cult haircare and beauty brand, Oribe was created by celeb hairstylists and beauty industry veterans, with the goal of developing a range of high-performance, treatment-based products that truly meet the needs of the hair-obsessed.

What does it smell like?

The signature Cote d’Azur scent of the Oribe range is a fragrance I think everyone would like. It’s a bit of a botanical scent with a hint of citrus, but it’s not too sweet. It does have woody notes so it’s not specifically feminine, and smells clean and luxurious (can you smell luxurious…? I guess so).

Does it look pretty?

The packaging. Where do I begin. It’s hands down the most beautiful and sophisticated haircare packaging I’ve seen. Oribe have managed to perfectly blend old-world heritage with modern elegance. I feel like my shampoo bottles should be on display they look that good.

Shop ORIBE here

The Best-Sellers You Need To Try

If you've heard of Oribe already, then you'll already know about the Dry Texturizing Spray, it has cult status, and we're already losing our minds over it. But I'm also going to let you in on the other staples from the range you should add to your cart before they sell out, 'cause they will.

For Volume + Texture: Dry Texturizing Spray

This is the kind of product I've been looking for. It doesn't leave a heavy residue in your hair, and it really does give it a much needed boost.
  • A revolutionary (invisible) dry spray for incredible volume

• Designed to give you messy texture and lift

• It’s an alternative to my personal saviour, dry shampoo!

• Absorbs oil at the roots without powdery residue

How To Use:

Shake before use, then spray upwards through the lengths and roots, texturising your hair with your fingertips as you go!

Buy here

For Hydrated, Shiny Hair: Gold Lust Shampoo & Conditioner

This duo is the best-selling shampoo and conditioner in the Oribe range aaand I'm not surprised.
  • The shampoo gently cleanses while rejuvenating the hair

• Restores moisture & reinforces hair strength

• Energises and balances the scalp while promoting circulation

• The conditioner moisturises & restores without adding weight

• Smooths, softens & strengthens while protecting from damage

• Helps reduce split ends & promotes healthy hair growth

Who’s It For?

I’d recommend this duo for any hair type showing signs of dryness, damage or dullness.

Buy here

For Silky, Frizz-Free Styling: Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil

I love a multi-use products, and this luxurious lightweight oil is just that. It helps to restore, strengthen and condition even the most damaged locks.
  • Helps prevent damage & protect hair without weighing it down

• Adds high shine and silkiness

• Helps to detangle knotty hair and reduces frizz

• Provides thermal protection & reduces drying time

How To Use:

You can apply throughout damp hair as a pre-shampoo or overnight treatment. Or you can use on damp hair before blow drying for heat protection, or apply to dry hair for extra lustre, conditioning and frizz control.

Buy here

Shop ORIBE Here