Pixi Beauty: what have you tried?

Pixi Beauty: what have you tried?
0.0 0

Somehow I haven’t bought anything from the Pixi range yet!

I’ve got my eye on the pixi brow duo and the Double Cleanse, and I also can’t decide which of the makeup setting sprays to go with…

What have you tried, and what do you recommend?

I haven’t tried anything yet either but have my eye on the Pixi Glow Peel Pads. Keen to hear from others that might have used it though to see if anyone recommends.

I got the Double Cleanse and I looooove it, if you like oil/balm cleansers it’s definitely worth a try. I also have the H2O Skintint, the coverage is fairly light but it has a really nice gel texture. The Correction Concentrate is nice too, it looks very similar to the Becca Under-Eye Brightener.

I’ve heard amazing things about the glow tonic but I have 3 other liquid exfoliants I’m trying to get through first!

Ok got the Pixi Glow Pads and have been using them for about 2 weeks now. They say to apply for 2-3 minutes and then rinse but I didn’t feel like that was doing a huge amount for me. I’ve just started applying and leaving on for a couple of hours. I don’t know if that’s going to come back to bite me but my skin is starting to feel baby bottom smooth now!

Yeah that kind of product is funny huh - everyone talks about them like you get an instant result, but you definitely need to wait at least a fortnight, preferably a month before checking back on your skin… ohhhh I so don’t need another exfoliant in my kit but now I’m sorely tempted :smiley:

Double Cleanse (I <3 Caroline Hirons), the Glow Mud Cleanser (good for my morning cleanse) and Pixi Glow Tonic is where it’s at if you’re wanting that glycolic acid toner thing happening with immediate results. :sunny::blush:

@hayleybarbarich the toner sounds interesting. Do you just apply after cleansing and leave it on and it smoothes the surface of your skin over time?

Yeah I apply it at the “toning” stage immediately after cleansing. Yes, it exfoliates the skin. With glycolic acid I see immediate results. I don’t know enough to really offer any insight beyond my own experience.