Question- Who buys shaving products for men these days? Man or woman?

Question- Who buys shaving products for men these days? Man or woman?

Thanks for your input!

:spin:

i buy all of hubbys shaving stuff cause i do all the grocery shopping

[QUOTE=louisvuitton_79;439753]i buy all of hubbys shaving stuff cause i do all the grocery shopping[/QUOTE]

me to, as well as hair removal cream for his legs.(cyclist)

My partner buys his shaving products :spin:

I buy it for him in the groceries.

I buy them for him. He;s been using and loving the REN shaving oil and cream for quite a while now

[QUOTE=louisvuitton_79;439753]i buy all of hubbys shaving stuff cause i do all the grocery shopping[/QUOTE]

Yep same for me :spin: If he does the shopping he buys it just get bought by whoever does the big shop.

[QUOTE=SeeandBee;439840]Yep same for me :spin: If he does the shopping he buys it just get bought by whoever does the big shop.[/QUOTE]

i cant send my hubby grocery shopping:chuckle:

I sometimes buy it if it’s on special.

I tend to buy all other skincare/body stuff (read: cleanser and body wash/soap) for him coz he’s a bit of a sook and steals my stuff! :chuckle:

[QUOTE=lipglossaddict;439903]I sometimes buy it if it’s on special.

I tend to buy all other skincare/body stuff (read: cleanser and body wash/soap) for him coz he’s a bit of a sook and steals my stuff! :chuckle:[/QUOTE]

haha, that’s funny! our stuff are much more expensive than theirs! :clapping:

[QUOTE=louisvuitton_79;439881]i cant send my hubby grocery shopping:chuckle:[/QUOTE]

why not? :spin:

Do they buy online? some men’s grooming website? then they won’t be seen doing grocery shopping then…

[QUOTE=greenforever;439966]why not? :spin:[/QUOTE]

he buys all junk and treats and spends so much money on nothing, he just takes whatever and we end up with just junk food:rollthoseeyes:

[QUOTE=louisvuitton_79;439976]he buys all junk and treats and spends so much money on nothing, he just takes whatever and we end up with just junk food:rollthoseeyes:[/QUOTE]

haha, you are funny :chuckle:

[QUOTE=louisvuitton_79;439881]i cant send my hubby grocery shopping:chuckle:[/QUOTE]

My hubby use to do the grocery shopping all the time but that was when I worked full time 12 hour days. These days with kids I always know he is going to forget something so most of the time I do it.

[QUOTE=greenforever;440055]haha, you are funny :chuckle:[/QUOTE]

:chuckle:

[QUOTE=SeeandBee;440058]My hubby use to do the grocery shopping all the time but that was when I worked full time 12 hour days. These days with kids I always know he is going to forget something so most of the time I do it.[/QUOTE]

yes my hubby forgets things too or if i ask him to buy something he buys the totally wrong thing so i end up having to go anyway. i find it very relaxing going early morning like 6am or 7am on my own cause no one is there and i get everything i need and take my time

[QUOTE=greenforever;439965]haha, that’s funny! our stuff are much more expensive than theirs! :clapping:[/QUOTE]
It doesn’t matter what it is, if it’s MINE he’ll use it! Grr!

Even my $3 body wash from Coles (i can’t remember the name at the moment) which i specifically told him NOT to use!!!

I buy my own shaving stuff but my girlfriend buys my smellies!

@louisvuitton_79 same here. I am the one who do grocery shopping always so I buy all his shaving stuffs.