skincare
foundation
eyebrows
lipstick
makeup
Samples you loved so much you bought the full size
0.0 0

The title is pretty self explanatory:
What have you got in a sample that you loved that you bought the full size product?

For me it is:

Estee Lauder Double Wear Light - Youtube made me try it and it was worth it! I applied with both brush and sponge and both times I felt flawless. Hid my pores well, controlled oil in the Aussie summer and no flashback considering it has SPF. Definitely a HG for me just a shame about the lack of shades.

Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer - The first time I used the sample was for a wedding -risky right? But damn did it blow me away. Kept my oil in check, provided an ultra smooth base and no flashback considering it does have a small amount of SPF.

Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base - I got this as part of my Mecca Beauty Loop box and used it for a pretty big, long and hectic night out. Boy did it not disappoint. Most of my eyeshadows hold enough pigment on their own but this knocked it up just that little bit more as well as making them apply alot smoother and last a lot longer! The packaging is pretty shoddy though.

Benefit Hoola Lipgloss - this was more of a forced purchase! I got the mini as part of some set and lost it. I was so pissed because I had had that mini for about 2 years and it was STILL GOING. I love the product but the big tube is probably going to last me for the rest of my life! It’s a beautiful gloss, a very very imperceptible bronze tint. It’s not sticky at all and almost errs on the side of too slippy! But it is very hydrating and also gives a natural full look to the lips.

So yeah, what are your products where you had a sample you loved so much you bought the full size!?

Great question @heathersummers!
I haven’t yet purchased it (it’s currently sitting in my Adore shopping basket though!!) but I totally got sucked in by the Dermalogica Superfoliant sample that I got with my Adore order a few weeks ago! I love the fact that it’s in powder form and you simply add to wet hands and rub together to turn into a paste. I used it every night for as long as the sample lasted (about 1 week) and noticed my skin was much smoother and pores less clogged. I’m definitely hooked on it now.

Henriksen sheer transformation. A lovely moisturiser which helps with small wrinkles. Face feels so smooth and moisturised after use. I’ll be rebuying when I run out but it lasts for ages and is good value for money.