Sensitive/red skin - help!

Sensitive/red skin - help!
0.0 0

Hey I’m new on here and I really need help as I have sensitive skin, red patches on my cheeks and also I suffer from a few blackheads on my nose. I’ve tried so many different skin care products and none of them have really helped me in any way. If any of you have any brands that you think would be suitable for my skin type can you please let me know- also possibly skin care routines for sensitive skin that will help smooth and erase blemishes. Thank you :blush:

Hi @anna1 I’d check with a dermatologist to make sure that you know what’s causing the red patches as they could be something systemic. However, I do know that The Ordinary Niacinamide + zinc is meant to be great for reducing redness

Hi @anna1 I have rosacea with redness on my nose and cheeks and broken capillaries. I also have oily skin and get congestion on my nose and cheeks. I am currently having laser to help treat this and was advised to cut back on all my products and simplify my routine. I use a gentle cream cleanser by Pai which is a great brand especially made for sensitive skin. Bioderma and Avene also have great basic cleansers and moisturisers. I use a hydrating serum and repair serum in the mornings and a Vitamin B serum at night. I have tried lots of redness reducing serums and moisturisers and they did nothing at all. I try not to use products with sulphates, silicone, shea butter, coconut oil or too many essential oils as they can aggravate my skin. Check out the blog 'Into the Gloss"- they have lots of great articles and product suggestions

@Anna1 what products have you used previously and how much time/effort do you have to spare for a skin care routine each day?