Skin question

Skin question
0.0 0

Hello, I am new to this forum so… :heartbeat: for everyone :slight_smile:

I would like to ask few questions about my skin.

First question is why does my skin gets “oily” so fast? It gets very oily and fast.

And as for my second question… its a bit hard to explain, but… I have a lot of skin on certain parts of my body (forehead for example). I dont really know how could I explain that…When you do the thing with your forehead like when you open your eyes wide and your skin on forehead goes together…well there is a lot of it at me.

I would like to thank in advance for all the help. :hugs:

hello dear :slight_smile:

[B]Remove hair from the face[/B]
The hair is a common cause of pimples because it contains various impurities
picked up during the day. If have bangs at least wash your hair more often and/or
just bangs. Oily hair can seriously damage your skin.

[B]Change the bedding[/B]
Fat and bacteria that are transmited daily go to sleep at night with you,your hair
and skin. The pillowcase can also be a cause of pimples. Change bedding regularly
because facial hygiene is the most important.

[B]Eat Healthy[/B]
I know you maybe find this boring and stupid but it`s true.Let your meal consists of many varieties of food. Try to eliminate fats and fast
food from your body and your skin. Eat grilled meat rather than the one fried in
oil.

[B]Ease up on the makeup.[/B]
If you can go makeup free, then by all means do it. Makeup may only aid in the buildup of oil on your skin and become a clogging mess by the end of the day.

And here`s a mask you can try:
[B]Oatmeal and Honey Mask[/B]

An oatmeal and honey mask can be very effective for treating oily skin. Simply make a paste using uncooked oatmeal, honey, and lemon juice. Spread this mixture on your face, and use extreme caution around the eyes. Leave the mask on for about ten minutes, and rinse it off with warm water. Dab your face dry with an absorbent towel.

good luck hun!

I find that the natural soap I use is extremely pleasing. I buy it from a small store in Dobbs Ferry, New York called Kalliste Organics Inc. You can make online purchase and get the products shipped to you. The owner makes all the soaps herself and includes a list of all the ingredients with every purchase. She’s really nice and helpful. I would suggest trying some of their soaps. They have helped with my wrinkles, acne, and stretch marks.

Skin imperfrctions

Use natural products! Try Kalliste Organics Inc. Its a soap company that improves skin imperfections. It’ll help with skin oilness, and dryness. I have fallen inlove with their products!