Skincare routine/products in your early 30s

Skincare routine/products in your early 30s
0.0 0

Hi all
Im 31 now (eek!) and while ive always had a good cleansing/moisturising routine im starting to see some ageing signs etc around the eyes, bit of pigmentation and my skin doesnt look as fresh as it used to.

Im thinking i need to add some new products/adapt my routine now as my skin is changing. Can i get an idea of what other 30 something ladies do as their routine and what products you use?eg ive read its good to switch to a cream cleanser once in yours 30’s…?

Ive always been a big fan of Dermalogica but open to other things also.Also open to treatments at salons etc.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, since 3 years I have been using arbonne skincare. I loved it so much that I actually became a distributor. It helps in reducing fine lines, minimising open pores and to obtain more radiant looking skin. The products are botanically based and not tested on animals. Am happy to send you a 5 day sample pack so you can try it or if you like you can come for a treatment in our clinic (Brisbane)
Cheers, Nancy

Try Elizabeth Arden’s Advanced Night Repair. Its a serum for the night and it really helps the skin bounce back.

You might also want to go for some products with collagen to plump it up a little, especially an eye cream/filler.

I am all for Witchhazel…which you can get from any chemist for around $6 and it lasts you AGES.

I clean my skin after I have had a shower and I am always AMAZED at how dirty it is even after I have washed my face with cleanser.

Also I use moisturisers that have a Vit C base.

My mother always says that its not so hard to get the ingredients for great skin. Its in our own kitchen. Her recipe: Mix one teaspoon of sandalwood powder, I teaspoon of turmeric powder, 1 tablespoon of yoghurt, 1 tablespoon of gram flour. Mix and apply on face and neck. If you can get hold of rose water add a dash for adding a cool feeling. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash. See the difference. If you live in the Bay Area visit Rani. V. Ramachandran. She is great at treating age related skin problems. My sister is now a happy, younger woman!