Suggestions for a day cream for mature skin

Suggestions for a day cream for mature skin
0.0 0

Hi ladies,
I’m 38, i have wrinkles and i am starting to get dark spots too sigh.
I have combination skin.
I use various serums and I’m looking at changing my day moisturizer, at the moment i use Shiseido but i find it to liquid.

I don’t want to pay the prices of La Mer, I want something in between, not crazy expansive but with all the good stuff inside.

Go with your suggestions please!

Hi @giuliafantini I am a big fan of Trilogy (I love a natural product) and their day cream with SPF is great and soaks in nicely.

However, I’ve also recently changed things up a bit and instead of using a moisturiser I’m now starting with Hylamide Hyaluronic Acid as a base serum (it’s kept my skin looking really nice and plump and hydrated) and then I put a small amount of the Ordinary Squalane on my face which absorbs beautifully and then pop foundation etc over that after it’s had a few mins to soak in.

I’ve recently started using this Avene product. Avene Hydrance aqua cream and love how hydrating it is. You could also boost this with a few options from The Ordinary - like niacinamide, matrixyl and even a plant based oil like camellia or for a bit of vit a. rose hip oil.